- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Anticipated race start time: 20:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 06:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Note the altered start time people, I forgot to make it clear that the 10 minute wait would apply to the rest of the season - at least we all get a bit more practice time if the host doesn't mind setting up a few minutes later too :)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

If someone disconnects in qualifying and you're in the garage, please invite them back. I do not expect people to give up their entire qualifying session, but if you're just sat in the garage not doing anything it wouldn't hurt to try and get other members back in.

For some strange reason, inviting people through the friends list doesn't work. So to invite people back into the game while in the lobby:

-While you're in the garage, go to 'Online Lobby' and there you can press 'Y' and invite people that way. This seems to work better than trying to invite people through the friends list.

Thanks guys.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
apparently the Mclaren is supposed to be good around here, fuckin hope so

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Attention
For some strange reason, inviting people through the friends list doesn't work. So to invite people back into the game while in the lobby:

-While you're in the garage, go to 'Online Lobby' and there you can press 'Y' and invite people that way. This seems to work better than trying to invite people through the friends list.
This wasn't working yesterday, i've tried it, couldn't press Y in lobby during qualy. You can only do it during practice sessions i think.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
i love Sonoma! :happy: but i need an exorcist!:dead::dead::dead:

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
Will anyone be hosting practice sessions? Will be my first time racing around here

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Will anyone be hosting practice sessions? Will be my first time racing around here
Practice is your own responsibility. Normally people will host a practice session 2 hours before the race.
You can also join tuesday's social. Every tuesday Stevie is setting up a full race social mixed with Pro and Elite.

Welcome, be clean, and more important: Have fun! ;)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Practice is your own responsibility. Normally people will host a practice session 2 hours before the race.
You can also join tuesday's social. Every tuesday Stevie is setting up a full race social mixed with Pro and Elite.

Welcome, be clean, and more important: Have fun! ;)
Most important is letting me through, duh Mike!:D

By the guys we have had 5 diffrent winners during 6 races! This is a fun league!:)

• Funny
Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
so i know its early in pactice but what laptimes are you guys doing, im doing low 1.32s to high 1.31s (consistently)

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
Best I've done is a mid 1:32 - that's probably all I'll be able to do tbh without a setup