XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Sonoma (Round 7) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Sonoma (Round 7)

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
You pushed me onto the grass and gave me no room and then never gave the position back
for me you entered T3 a little wide and slid through T4, when you were trying to correct i started trading paint with you, and i will admit i could have lifted off a little, but in my mind i though i could still keep it full throttle, so sorry for that, i didnt give back the position because i felt it was just a racing incident
[DOUBLEPOST=1442437377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, in that lap i did a pit stop for repair the car and change tyres
which lap, cause i passed you on like lap 5 or 6 and you still had that damage, you do know that you have to pit immediately to repair the headlights (atleast thats what i think the rules mean) cause it was a night race

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I'm very disappointed for this tace...i was unlucky...again...
Great lap time for me in qualifying session (1.31.6).
In the race: Good half-race, good pace race with medium tyres and good fight with @t3hmightymidg3t and @StubbornGymnast. At lap n° 14/15 i was 4th, i was happy....BUT...at the end of first turn, Project Cars freeze!!! After many seconds my tv screen return but my car is on the wall, damaged and i lost many & many seconds.
Pit stop for repair & change tyres.
I finished 9th but without "screen freeze"...who knows...i think battle for 6th place.

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
for me you entered T3 a little wide and slid through T4, when you were trying to correct i started trading paint with you, and i will admit i could have lifted off a little, but in my mind i though i could still keep it full throttle, so sorry for that, i didnt give back the position because i felt it was just a racing incident

Well I gave you room on the inside becuase I knew that you was going to try a move but then on the exit you pushed me off and all my 4 wheels were on the grass and even you was on the kerb. The reason I expected you to give the position was because it wasn't a fair move with me not actually being on the track and it probably lost me around 3-4 seconds
My post is in the quote

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
which lap, cause i passed you on like lap 5 or 6 and you still had that damage, you do know that you have to pit immediately to repair the headlights (atleast thats what i think the rules mean) cause it was a night race
It's a your bug in the game, my headlights were on. My headlights damaged at lap n° 15/16, not before.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Standings updated, some big movers all over the championship! :)

(By the way, nobody disrupt the McLaren train - it looks awesome for my OCD-self :p)

• Funny
Reactions: Wizard

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
My race report..

Q:8th R:6th

Got a 31.7 in qualifying wich was dissapointing as i could hit a low 31 quite easily earlier.

Anyway made a good start but had to lift off otherwise i would have hit midget but i kept 8th position.
Was behind devastation and had problems following him for the first laps, gap was around 1-2 seconds.
Behind me was smithcity and was slowly pulling a little gap. Somebody went off in the first laps wich gave me 7th. Stayed there for a while when i spun at turn 4 or 5. Lost two places and was behind midget who was challenging smithy.

At a certain point a catched them, midget made a mistake somewhere and now i was challenging smithy. Harrassed him for a few laps when at turn 1 i went wide and hit the barried head on. Car heavily damaged and needed to drive the whole lap back in my broken car. lost buckets off time and was 12th behind @ReconEagle who was 40 seconds up the road. Anyway i set about catching my fellow dutchman. Settled into a rythm quite quickly again when @Smithycity99 was coming out off the pits just infront of me! didn't expect to see him again. Followed him again just like earlyer in the race and it got even better as we passed @t3hmightymidg3t who was pitting. Midget rejoined just a few seconds behind us on track.

And so after all that we where racing with the three of us again:) smithy made a mistake at the hairpin and i was in sixht or seventh with midget on my ass. He was quite a bit quicker then me and whe had a great battle. I knew i cound't keep him behind for long, and after a few attempts midget passed me around the outside of turn 1/2, bellend.

After that i had octane chasing me but he disappeared in the closing stages. Had @Joe XD behind me at around 7/8 seconds with 7 laps to go or something. A that point i was in 6th and with 3 laps to go and joe 7 seconds behind i thought i was there. Well it immediately went wrong lol, first i got a 5 seconds time penalty for going wide at the quick corners in sector 3 and then i spun! managed to get going just infront of joe. With 2 laps to go and a few cars chasing me, i was realy mad with myself for being such a bellend for fucking up my race. Thankfully i managed to stay in 6th and i got some good points again wich didn't look like it halfway through the race.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: ReconEagle

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
@Devastation thanks for trying to get me back in after I was kicked whilst loading into qualifying. Game just wasn't having it but hopefully I'll get in next time!

Reactions: Devastation

Joe XD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2014
My race report..

Q:8th R:6th

Got a 31.7 in qualifying wich was dissapointing as i could hit a low 31 quite easily earlier.

Anyway made a good start but had to lift off otherwise i would have hit midget but i kept 8th position.
Was behind devastation and had problems following him for the first laps, gap was around 1-2 seconds.
Behind me was smithcity and was slowly pulling a little gap. Somebody went off in the first laps wich gave me 7th. Stayed there for a while when i spun at turn 4 or 5. Lost two places and was behind midget who was challenging smithy.

At a certain point a catched them, midget made a mistake somewhere and now i was challenging smithy. Harrassed him for a few laps when at turn 1 i went wide and hit the barried head on. Car heavily damaged and needed to drive the whole lap back in my broken car. lost buckets off time and was 12th behind @ReconEagle who was 40 seconds up the road. Anyway i set about catching my fellow dutchman. Settled into a rythm quite quickly again when @Smithycity99 was coming out off the pits just infront of me! didn't expect to see him again. Followed him again just like earlyer in the race and it got even better as we passed @t3hmightymidg3t who was pitting. Midget rejoined just a few seconds behind us on track.

And so after all that we where racing with the three of us again:) smithy made a mistake at the hairpin and i was in sixht or seventh with midget on my ass. He was quite a bit quicker then me and whe had a great battle. I knew i cound't keep him behind for long, and after a few attempts midget passed me around the outside of turn 1/2, bellend.

After that i had octane chasing me but he disappeared in the closing stages. Had @Joe XD behind me at around 7/8 seconds with 7 laps to go or something. A that point i was in 6th and with 3 laps to go and joe 7 seconds behind i thought i was there. Well it immediately went wrong lol, first i got a 5 seconds time penalty for going wide at the quick corners in sector 3 and then i spun! managed to get going just infront of joe. With 2 laps to go and a few cars chasing me, i was realy mad with myself for being such a bellend for ****ing up my race. Thankfully i managed to stay in 6th and i got some good points again wich didn't look like it halfway through the race.
If I hadn't of done the same thing just before you had done it (mine was 10 seconds) I probably would've had ya ;) was a good battle though, and a good race for you after you messed it up.