- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Anticipated race start time: 15:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 01:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Use of headlights at night: Please note the rule about the use of headlights during night time conditions. Make sure you have a button assigned for this before entering the session.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Shitty track.:shifty:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
you might not see me online for the next 4 days, cause ive been stuck playing Forza 6 and creating new liveries for different cars, ill show a couple of them if i can

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
JEEZUS, the thread's been quiet this week xD

I've been away all weekend again and had no practice time, so what are we looking at here?

Rick O Matic

Formula Karter
Jun 7, 2015
Hmmmm …from my few laps at Zhuhai…it seems to me its all about the braking…..the accelerating…and the steering of the steering wheel…..But in all seriousness i think everyones buggered off to Forza
Not me though…Cant get the car around the damn track

Reactions: ReconEagle

FTW DarkSoul

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
I will be putting in some pratice for the nxt few days get my car all set up and get some laps hammerd down see what this Z4 can do.

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
I think the mercs and astons will be strong here. The track is not that hard, just get you braking sorted :)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
JEEZUS, the thread's been quiet this week xD

I've been away all weekend again and had no practice time, so what are we looking at here?
Sorry, I'll get on it!
I have just started to watch gossip girl, it's a good series!:)

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Yes merc is quick but not good on the brakes, they lock up quite quickly

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
yesterday i did a practice session, it's not a difficult circuit....the key are the brakes! ;)
The consumption of tyres is proper, not excessive

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Title Talk

The second to last round of the XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League is almost here and the drivers championship could be decided this time out.

Only @FTW ShadowDemon can win the drivers title this week, and only one man can stop him.

@FTW ShadowDemon currently sits at the top of the standings, with a 39 point lead to second place. With a podium finish in every race he's made the chequered flag, surely he's the favourite. If he can come away from this race with more than a 41 point lead over second place, the drivers title is his. He needs to score just 2 points over his nearest championship rival and it's all over.

@The Genius is the challenger and with a remarkably big margin to the lead, he's got it all to do. Arguably, nothing less than a win for Genius will suffice this week. That, and a low score for ShadowDemon will catapult the Swede right back into title contention; a mistake free race ending with a top result is exactly what he needs. At the very least, to stay in the fight, @The Genius must finish ahead of @FTW ShadowDemon.

Three other drivers are mathematically still in the title fight, but all three need the top two to have a poor race whilst they take top points to give them a fighting chance before the final round at Imola.

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
I won't be making this race and I know George you will call me a prick for doing so but if I am honest I can not be arssed to drive round a track which I haven't even looked at for an hour by myself against 8 other people. Sorry for the crap reason but that is the truth, but at least I have said something unlike other people.