XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Zhuhai (Round 9) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Zhuhai (Round 9)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I won't be making this race and I know George you will call me a prick for doing so but if I am honest I can not be arssed to drive round a track which I haven't even looked at for an hour by myself against 8 other people. Sorry for the crap reason but that is the truth, but at least I have said something unlike other people.
Not a fan of this attitude. I raced twice last season despite knowing full well I was at least 2 seconds a lap off the pace of the next slowest car. Spent the entire race on my own but I still did it.

It'll be marked as an uninformed absence.

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Not a fan of this attitude. I raced twice last season despite knowing full well I was at least 2 seconds a lap off the pace of the next slowest car. Spent the entire race on my own but I still did it.

It'll be marked as an uninformed absence.
It is not even that I am so many seconds off the pace. I could actually be up there but project cars is not a game I want to play. I see where you are coming from but last week no one moaned at the few of the eight people who never turned up last week. Sorry but it is just the way I feel

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
I'm ready for tonight, i haven't drove a lap yet, so i dont know how it's gonna be.

The last races i wasnt there because i had other things on my mind. Some people were already aware that they found something on my mother that was probably lung cancer. She had 2 weeks of tests, and today we got the results: A lung infection. So finally some good news and i can get my mind back on racing again! So BRING IT ON!!! :p

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Unfortunately I've come down with some severe back trouble today. A shame really, turned some laps on this circuit yesterday and found it to be an entertaining challenge but now I can't sit in front of my Xbox without experiencing pain.

This means @Orange Tiger NL will be effectively doing my job for this round (for those of you who took part in the first race at Hockenheim, it's the same thing as then :p), so make sure to message him to ensure you receive your invite for the race.

Apologies for the short notice.

@Smithycity99 @The Genius @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @Adam Tierney @Dejaeger22 @StubbornGymnast @ReconEagle @iBluffA @Wizard @Joe XD @t3hmightymidg3t @Rick O Matic @iStuntZx @LONEST4R BK @Paclik46

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

UrBaNz Octane x

AOR iRacing Formula Renault 2.0 S7 Champion
Jul 27, 2015
Unfortunately I've come down with some severe back trouble today. A shame really, turned some laps on this circuit yesterday and found it to be an entertaining challenge but now I can't sit in front of my Xbox without experiencing pain.

This means @Orange Tiger NL will be effectively doing my job for this round (for those of you who took part in the first race at Hockenheim, it's the same thing as then :p), so make sure to message him to ensure you receive your invite for the race.

Apologies for the short notice.

@Smithycity99 @The Genius @FTW ShadowDemon @FTW XtremeStorm @Adam Tierney @Dejaeger22 @StubbornGymnast @ReconEagle @iBluffA @Dr sToneZz @Wizard @Joe XD @t3hmightymidg3t @Rick O Matic @iStuntZx @LONEST4R BK @Paclik46
#ForzaGeorge

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
My merc is ready again if ñeeded :) at least one merc should drive is devastation is doing a bottas ;-) stay out of trouble with that back mate!

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Xbox is fucking up, says im appearing offline, which im not, so i cant get any invites, messages etc (fucking shits peice of game)
[DOUBLEPOST=1443641179][/DOUBLEPOST]waste of time with this fuckiing game

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Qualy; 6th
Race 9th

Had a really good quali with the merc, just 4 tenths of #5 so was expecting an interesting race for myself.

Race;
Had a good start even though a lost a position to @Orange Tiger NL. Tried to follow the group in front of me and had a mini gap to @StubbornGymnast . At lap 2 already felt a problem with the brakes of the car as they were too soft. Locked up and had a run to the next corner with my fellow countryman, which he deserved to win.

Then the problems only got bigger and bigger as from p7 my pace was so inconsistent that I couldn't attack and not even defend do my own mistakes. Had a nice battle with @Dejaeger22 making a switchback but this was useless as the car was not to my liking.

Fell back into battle with @Rick O Matic which was the most fun battle for me half way the race..sorry for the push at the first corner btw, but I left the throttle coming out of the corner and still put you in the grass as you had no traction?

After my pitstop the car felt great but the damage was already done and could only try to unlap myself from orange tiger's group. Almost managed to do so, but a spin prevented it from doing it as well.

All in all a terrible race, the pace was there especially from lap 17 onwards, but my inconsistency was a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Rick O Matic

Formula Karter
Jun 7, 2015
@ReconEagle No need for apologies…..i was awful…..it occurred to me that i should practice in the dark at some point..after the sun went down
Good battling with you man……Thankfully Imola Leads not into the night

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
This track was already hard in daylight, because of the brake markers. In the night was terrifying :p

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Congratulations @FTW ShadowDemon !!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443686592][/DOUBLEPOST]5th place in qualifying session, not bad e not good ;)
Sorry @Orange Tiger NL if my lag hitted you .....
However at the start of the race I intentionally slowed for not create any problem with lag. My race start after first turn in last position. In front of me @Dejaeger22 spin at first curve and immediately after there was a little contact.
My pace race isn't very good and i lost 10seconds frpm group ahead. Pit stop....scariest pit stop :p.....in this circuit few light...:jawdrop::jawdrop::wideyed::wideyed:...soft tyres+soft tyres. 0 pit stop for the others...What ?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:...I push for recover but i spin for two times. My prace race in the night was better than my pace race in the day and at the end I overtake @Orange Tiger NL . 7th place for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: KhaosTheory29

Dejaeger22

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Congratulations @FTW ShadowDemon !!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443686592][/DOUBLEPOST]5th place in qualifying session, not bad e not good ;)
Sorry @Orange Tiger NL if my lag hitted you .....
However at the start of the race I intentionally slowed for not create any problem with lag. My race start after first turn in last position. In front of me @Dejaeger22 spin at first curve and immediately after there was a little contact.
My pace race isn't very good and i lost 10seconds frpm group ahead. Pit stop....scariest pit stop :p.....in this circuit few light...:jawdrop::jawdrop::wideyed::wideyed:...soft tyres+soft tyres. 0 pit stop for the others...What ?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:...I push for recover but i spin for two times. My prace race in the night was better than my pace race in the day and at the end I overtake @Orange Tiger NL . 7th place for me.
My soft tyres were only 75% worn at the end :p Like you cant believe how I did that, I also cant believe why you're tyres are so worn???? :p

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
i don't know! :D
I noted that the consume of soft tyres in this circuit was lower than others circuit...but...i was not sure ;)