Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 5
XB1/PS4/PC - Race Calendar

Season 5 of the AOR GT3 Leagues will commence on 6/7/2016. We will race on Wednesdays over the following 13 weeks, including a break week after round 6.

As per normal, we worked together and formed the calendar with you - the community - voting for 5 of the tracks we are going to race at, with the remaining 7 being selected by AOR Staff members. We extended the calendar to give the season a bit more longevity.

All races now will use the x2 time progression, with the inclusion of different weather conditions too, x2 would still advance time, but wouldn't be an additional challenge.

We have included 'Random' weather selection too at certain rounds, this should add a little spice to the races it's been selected to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Ffs, will miss Sakitto AND Monaco. :cry: Like the calendar though. *-*

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
#7, Nordschleife in its full glory. Don't personally like the track but at least we have a break week to practice remembering the turns haha.
Yup, it was strategically placed like that haha ;)

Also, Monaco at night.. Epic!
The one race that really makes me wish I was going to be driving rather than commentating this season :drool:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Yup, it was strategically placed like that haha ;)

The one race that really makes me wish I was going to be driving rather than commentating this season :drool:
Get another commentator for that round? ;) Tell @Yorkie065 you've lost your voice, or something? GET A JAKE?!

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Liking the calendar. Monaco looks interesting as well as Donington. Which version of the Nordschleife are we using? The ring or the ring + GP?

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Liking the calendar. Monaco looks interesting as well as Donington. Which version of the Nordschleife are we using? The ring or the ring + GP?
Looks like just the Ring, rather than the combined version.
The combined version requires DLC to be purchased, which make it hard to test for ppl that don't have it. And the league is run to not force drivers to purchase extra content.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hm, sorry but this is not a good idea. I think most people wanted the combined version when they voted for Nordschleife.
And practicing shouldn't be a problem as you can still join a lobby when the host has the DLC and if people are asking other people who have it they should be fine.
That's assuming that you have someone to practice with. I like to practice by myself on single player, I have the track but if others are like me and don't have the track and don't have people to practice, what should they do? Just sit there and wait until the race and be a danger to others causing accidents?

• Agree
Reactions: AndrexUK

Miko_Art

Junior Karter
Jun 17, 2016
Oh I hope I will participate. I will be on vacation since 1st of September, but it will be great experience.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I don't have it either, but you can just practice the GP bit and the Nordschleife separately... You should probably set up for the ring anyway ;) and it's not like you won't have driven them before, crikey! there's only one extra corner (Well 2 sort of but that's not really a corner) and you're as likely to cause incidents elsewhere amongst the other 1 million corners. It is nice to own all the circuits but I think you can get away without in this case.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: t0daY and TonyR
Status
Not open for further replies.