AOR GT3 - RACE CALENDAR - Season 5 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 - RACE CALENDAR - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
We raced Monaco in a Danish facebook league with this Mercedes DTM car. It was great fun! Think we were around 12 on track and no major crashes here. Had a great fight ending with a clean pass for 1st, so it is possible.

The track is physical demanding to drive. No time to relax and you gotta concentrate 100% the whole race.

I think it will be a race thats all about skill and keeping focus. I expect Nurburgring to be somewhat the same. Its an interesting twist to the league. I like it.

its not often this happens but i gotta say i agree with Papand for once...

pre-season 1 we had a night of fun and chaos with the renault clios at monaco in heavy rain and it was so much fun because the track is so demanding.. so an actual league race with GT3 cars will be awesome...

Nordschleife will be great aswell

i feel like some people are afraid of these two tracks because mistakes cost so much and they arent consistant enough

• Agree
Reactions: Griff1894

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
its not often this happens but i gotta say i agree with Papand for once...

pre-season 1 we had a night of fun and chaos with the renault clios at monaco in heavy rain and it was so much fun because the track is so demanding.. so an actual league race with GT3 cars will be awesome...

Nordschleife will be great aswell

i feel like some people are afraid of these two tracks because mistakes cost so much and they arent consistant enough
I am afraid of Nordschleife because I can't drive the pCars version anymore :D :D After the 24 hours of Nordschleife in iRacing, the track in pCars feels so weird because it is not laserscanned^^ Different brake points, the corners are different and simply the fact that u cant drive the nords in pCars like in iRacing :D

AndrexUK

3 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
I'm more worried about my race being influenced by other ppl making mistakes (either held up by a slow damaged car, or taken out by someone else's crash directly).

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
to Quote Littlefinger from GOT

Littlefinger said:
Chaos isn't a pit.
Chaos is a ladder.
Many who try to climb it fail
and never get to try again.
The fall breaks them.
And some are given
a chance to climb,
but they refuse.

They cling to the realm
or the gods
or love.
Illusions.

Only the ladder is real.
The climb is all there is

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I'm more worried about my race being influenced by other ppl making mistakes (either held up by a slow damaged car, or taken out by someone else's crash directly).
This can happen at any track, I've had plenty of races destroyed by other people's accidents and it's not to do with Monaco. As long as people decide to say on TS that they're crashed then it should be fine!

• Agree
Reactions: Viceguy

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
This can happen at any track, I've had plenty of races destroyed by other people's accidents and it's not to do with Monaco. As long as people decide to say on TS that they're crashed then it should be fine!
yeah or atleast report if they see a crashed or slow car somewhere on track

DatWallDoe

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 22, 2016
Come on guys just get on with the program and if you don't have the 'fortitude' to race on this track then kindly take off the fire suit and pick up the pom-poms for 1 race and let the reserve drivers have a go at it. Problem solved.

• Agree
Reactions: Def

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Nordschleife+GP would have been cool but I don't care tbh since I'm not the biggest fan of the Schleife.

Some of you are discussing whether Azure Circuit is a good choice. Well I like street circuits and imo it's a shame we don't have any besides Monaco in the game. I was racing on Monaco in a different league with maybe 12 people on the track. All I have to say it's a tough circuit where you have to concentrate every second and every corner has to be perfect otherwise you're done.
Some of you might fear collisions especially in the first turn but I don't. In our race there were barely any crashes since the guys knew it is tough to overtake and very risky. They feared the penalties a lot more. The race will be very intense I promise. The biggest problem will be yourself. If you make a mistake it can cost you the whole race. And that it was the others are hoping for - mistakes. And in the night it could be even harder to race at the limit.
The only problem I see are the barriers since you are "glued" to them when you collide with one. Really frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Obvious
Reactions: RGT hayc

Counterbore

Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2016
Where do we have information about the layouts of each race scheduled?

whats the layout for the next round at Sakitto?
National, International or Sprint layout?

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
@Counterbore
Did you check the first post of this thread? xD You can find the layouts of the tracks in the tables, for Sakitto it says GP.

• Agree
Reactions: Counterbore

Lanius1984

GP2 2nd Driver
Jun 20, 2016
Guys, what's the plan for the manual rolling start at Nordschliefe?

Will the formation 'lap' just be the 1st sector of the 1st race lap? With the formation point and acceleration zone placed sensibly towards the end of the sector maybe...

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Tipple

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 1, 2015
Hello , What is race day for BRNO ( July 27 as the date ) or race date ( April)
The race day is the same day the races are run on, which for Brno is today. So in-game it's set to custom date - 27th July 2016

xxxstefxxx

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2016
break is just on time , i just signed in and im gone from the 12th till the 19th so , i will be there .

Status
Not open for further replies.