Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 6
XB1/PS4/PC - Race Calendar

Season 6 of the AOR GT3 Leagues will commence on 23/11/2016. We will race on Wednesdays over the following 9 weeks, including a break week after round 5.

As per normal, we worked together and formed the calendar with you - the community - voting for 4 of the tracks we are going to race at, with the remaining 4 being selected by AOR Staff members.

All races will use the x2 time progression, with the inclusion of different weather conditions too, x2 would still advance time, but wouldn't be an additional challenge.

lololol.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: Wizard and ElNano

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Oulton with rain ? Interesting..
Bit disappointed to see Bathurst and RA as we've raced here already last season, but can't be helped, people have voted !

Big up to the staff for track selection ! I heard Spa is a corner-cut paradise but I'm confident there are mature people so it should work out well in the interest of fair racing. :)

Reactions: Wizard

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Oulton with rain ? Interesting..
Bit disappointed to see Bathurst and RA as we've raced here already last season, but can't be helped, people have voted !

Big up to the staff for track selection ! I heard Spa is a corner-cut paradise but I'm confident there are mature people so it should work out well in the interest of fair racing. :)
Yeah, it's a shame the same circuits seem to get picked, but that's democracy for you ;)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Yeah I was hopin not to see spa and Bathurst this time round,but there the 1st two races so out the way early.

• Agree
Reactions: Dr sToneZz

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
No heavy fog this time? :rofl:

Oulton Park in the rain will be fun :eek:

And no night race this time?

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I don't want the break week! I want to race during the Christmas period! :D :smuggrin::wacky::lol:

I hoped in clear+rain or rain+clear but nevermind ;)
I'm glad to see Spa, Oulton in the rain, Imola, Brands Hatch and finally Oscherchesevrbeblen o_O it's the last race, cool!

Reactions: Def

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I was so happy for Oulton Park until I saw "Weather: Rain" Seriously I can kill myself now without any stupid excuses

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Why always Nordschleife?
@Wizard
O-Shers-Le-Ben

Not so hard :D
Its the Best, most challenging/Fun to Dive Race Track in the World ,just a shame its Not combined version,But the Modern CON/RIPP OFF trend of DLC on P.Cars .Has sealed the fate of Running on the full loop . Plenty of time to practice fella . ;)

• Agree
Reactions: ElNano

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Its the Best, most challenging/Fun to Dive Race Track in the World ,just a shame its Not combined version,But the Modern CON/RIPP OFF trend of DLC on P.Cars .Has sealed the fate of Running on the full loop . Plenty of time to practice fella . ;)
Just not my type of track, never enjoyed it much

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Imo it's great to drive alone, I don't like it much for league racing but sure you need to be comitted, no room for mistakes.. Or it could be terminal.

A great challenge for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.