seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 10
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 10 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 9? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

SonoVinci

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2018
Hey everybody, my name is Ross Thompson. Aged 19 and currently reside in northern Ireland.
My favourite track would without a doubt have to be Watkins Glen.
I've been racing online for over 2 years now over on the f1 games missed put on two drivers championships 2 years in row. But have always had an interest in gt3.

My aspirations for this season, I'd say at least a top 10 finish overall, maybe I could sneak in some top 5's here and there. Gonna be a tall order but I'm up to the challenge.

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
1) The names Alvin - Hence the 'Chip' that's what most people call me :) Loved racing my whole life, anything that's got a engine you can rag I'm there!!
2) Yeah, Tier 2 I think, it was ok I guess, missed a lot of racing coz of work :( onwards and upwards!
3) Learning setups better, I really need to lock that down and I'll be happy no matter what happens :D

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
1. Hi there. I'm Mack, 34, 4 kids and the missus. Don't have as much time to race as I would like to but trying to work with whatever I've got. I work for a private school in Oxford as a logistics manager. After work (and when my missus let me) I'm a sim racing driver :)
Love the idea of group of people getting together and race to the best of their abilities.
I'm not as fast or consistent as I would like to be but enjoy every second of it.
Gets a bit crossed when in random multi-player race and last place quits, because he's last. Race is a race.
Favourite track, hmm, all of them, as everyone of them brings different challenges, when want to relax and cool down - nurburgring nordschleife

2. Didn't participate season 9. Signed up to season 8 only to get disconnected on multiple occasions. Later found out that as I was using the Wi-Fi extender to get the broadband to my shed, the microwave (used by the missus) was messing up my signal. Got a wire now (100metres for £40 from Amazon. Highly recommended) so no more issues.

3.Goal is to enjoy myself. Win or just a pole would be lovely but there is 13 individuals that might get in the way.

Have a great season everyone.

Reactions: Copper Nuts08

Dazza1976

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2018
1) name is Dazza1976, been dabbling on and off with sim racing since Geoff Crammond Grand Prix back on my Atari STe in the 80s. Don’t really have a favourite track, I suppose brands hatch on Oulton Park.
2) I didn’t participate in S9 and I’m just looking to learn how to drive these cars and learn new tracks.
3) I want to race clean and maybe get a couple of top 6 finishes this season.

Good luck all.

Reactions: OTL DAVEALEX4

Scaramanga

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 30, 2018
Hi Im Kev, but everyone knows me as Scarra. Only recently got into PCars2 due to nearly 2/3 years on Elite Dangerous. Seriously addictive. Originally played lots of Gotham Project then on to pcars 1. First season in online racing, so just trying to get up to speed and consistency.

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Names Stu but get called dtox old as **** been gaming since the days of Forza 2 raced online since the days of Forza 3 continued that on forza 4 before jumping on to the f1 scene started league racing proper on f12012 up until f12017 jumped over to pc2 although did play a bit of pc1 only recently changed to the wheel first time racing in AOR aspirations in GT3 just to get comfortable with the wheel to be competitive am done rambled on long enough

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
Hello, I'm Wessel I'm 15 years old. I'm looking forward to drive on project cars competetive for the first time. I have raced in F1 2017 for my second season now and am doing some other league on F1 2017. I'm also a member of thrive esports and I will be the first on of them to explore the world of Project Cars.
2) Did you participate in season 9? If so in which tier and how did it go?
I didn't participate in season 9 and only have 10 playing hours on the game but that will rapidly grow
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?
I'm hoping to have fun on the game and race the best I can. As its my first season I'm not expecting much but some good results would be nice.