Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 10
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 10 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 9? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

The Hunter

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
Let me just kick this off by following this nicely constructed template.

Hello guys, my name is Oscar, 24 years old from the Netherlands. Currently deciding on what study I'm going to do next year.

Hobbies are playing tennis, making and sometimes writing music and playing games.

Favorite track I don't know actually, I've been walking around the Nurburgring GP circuit during a festival a couple of weeks ago so I guess i'll pick that one. Mostly because the main straight is surprisingly comfortable to lay down on c:

I did not actually. I did do Touring Cars Season 1 in elite, I guess that went alright. Got to win a race and claimed the teams championship.

What I hope to achieve this season is to improve my driving and gain some knowhow in terms of setups. Most importantly to make some friends and simply have a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironik

Zenvoh

PC Triple Crown Le Mans GTE Winner
Mar 31, 2018
Hello fellow drivers, my name is Josh, 17 years of age from the amazing city of Newcastle. Currently studying in general engineering at college due to finish later this week.

Hobbies of mine would include go karting around the country and soon to race in Belgium at the go kart track inside the Spa Francorchamps race track. Also, going to race in the Le Mans go kart event later in June. Other hobbies would include watching football and looking at memes.

Sadly I didn't race in S9. But, I did race in Touring Cars Season 1 in the Elite league with @The Hunter. I managed to secure 3rd in the drivers championship and we cliched the teams championship against some strong drivers.

My goals for this season are just to improve as a driver and begin to learn more info on setups and driving techniques. But, more importantly make new friends and have a lot of fun.

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
Hi, most of you may know me from the previous season of the GT3 season, my name is Scott, 25 from the UK. My favourite track of all time has got to be Bathurst.
I have previously entered championships in go karting and have 6 wins, 1 second and 1 third trophies.

I use Logictech Driving Force steering wheel and use the gear shifter with no aids. Full realism!

I entred for my first season in AOR with the Pro - GT3 League using the BMW M6. I would say it went pretty well, I recieved the drivers champsionship & constructors! I had a great team mate @Lusti who helped me alot. I have a fair few rivals as well the whole way through the season. Just to name a few which are also moved in to the elite league is @Nagrom, @Ironik, @Beau (who happens to be my team mate for season 10). Season 9 was no easy task and was fighting for position and important points from start to finish.

To finish with a few podiums and push myself to race with the front runners, but mainly just great close side by side action in every round. I seem to find myself in a battle on any round they seem to be attracted to my car...

Beau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 20, 2017
Hey, im still pretty new in this community so i figured i may aswell write something. My name is Beau im 16 and from England, my favorite track is definitely Suzuka.
I drive with a Logitech g920 with modified g27 pedals.

i joined season 9 three rounds into the championship. This was my first league on PC since moving over from xbox and i was placed in pro , this meant that i didnt really know what to expect but targeted top 10s. after the first couple of races i managed to start consistently get top ten finishes and some top 5s, i also managed to have alot of great battles along the way with people like @ScottV @Nagrom and @ShaggyDan

coming into this season im hoping to get the best result possible in every race and am targeting a top ten in the championship.

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
I'd go by firefly, but since that name is always taken I just go by fireflaai. I'm 22 and I come from The Netherlands. Hopefully I will graduate in a week and I'll have loads of free time to waste.

I was in semi-pro for season 9, as you can see under my name. It was my first sim-racing league and I was (and still am) new to the whole thing. I was very competitive from the start, partially because of the easy to learn ferrari. I also had some luck by my side during the season, with the exception of Silverstone. About halfway through the season I had gained more and more experience and I grew increasingly dominant. The speed difference in the last few races was pretty big.

All this resulted in me being in this tier for season 10, but I think that might have been a little too optimistic and I'm going to get absolutely destroyed. You guys are going to be way faster than me for sure.

To have fun and good racing, no matter how insignificant the amount of points will be in the end.

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, I'm nagroM (?!?) , I'm a 27 years old developer. I play a lot of video games, not only car games. (I play Rocket league for example...)
About tracks, I really liked Bathurst last season !

I joined AOR for season 9 on race 2, in Pro tier (2/4). I managed to secure the 3rd place behind @ScottV and @Ironik, getting a few wins. It was quite fun, I had really great battles, even beating @ScottV in the last race for 0.024 second although he lead all the race long :p

1529396007919.png

(its_animal = @Beau )

But I was in the OP ferrari, so for next season it's gonna be hard, specially when I see a lot of very fast guys around here. But fear not @fireflaai, I saw someone choosing the Mclaren, maybe we can beat him :D
I hope I can make it in the top 10. Top 5 would be really great. I don't think I can expect much in normal conditions, but we'll see how it goes ^^
As long as I can have clean and fair battles, all good !

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Hey guys, my name is Sylvain, I'm 37 and I'm a computer programmer.
I don't really have a favorite track but one of my favorite would be Bathurst for sure.

I was in Pro tier and I had some good races. Sadly I suffered a bit from bad luck and I had some WTF moment myself.
I finished 2nd behind @ScottV

I honnestly don't know. I'm a bit scared by the level this season. There are so many incredible drivers !
I'll just do what I can and hope for the best.

ZAL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 14, 2018

Yo. Name is Simen, Norwegian, 23 y/o, Fortnite pro. Favorite track is Leipzig ( Sadly no one drives DLC tracks so that's a bummer )

I did participate in Elite last season! Woop woop. To be fair I had my up and downs. Managed to get damage on probably 60% of the races so that's a record I think. ?
Very pleased with some of the results in S9!

Not ruin someones race and not get damage to the car :))) Learned a lot from S9 so there probably won't be a problem! Other than that I hope to not finish last, considering the 488 carried me last season and the incredibly fast drivers this season!

GL everyone ?

Reactions: Ironik