PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

mikkisbee

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 29, 2017
"Drivers who took part in at least 60% of the races in Season 9 are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot in Season 10. Returning drivers who took part in less than 60% of the races, and drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a permanent spot, but will at least be a reserve driver. We aim to include as many drivers in permanent spots as possible."

What happened to this?

Reactions: DaWu and Cleeuwn

Cleeuwn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2018
"Drivers who took part in at least 60% of the races in Season 9 are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot in Season 10. Returning drivers who took part in less than 60% of the races, and drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a permanent spot, but will at least be a reserve driver. We aim to include as many drivers in permanent spots as possible."

What happened to this?
Same for me,

@Shooter80 pointed out to me that most tracks will allow more than 26 cars,

Sonoma will take 32 cars
Rapunia takes 28
Indy road 28
Le Mans bugatti 32
Donington 32
Brno 26

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Looking like a nice ballanced and clean tier :)
Does anyone of the new guys need help?

And i can just say it like always :D
If you see a Lobby with the next race track up named "DaWu"
you can join me always with the pw: Apex

Or just add me on steam :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Glen-Alz-81

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Looking for Teammate, offering nice and friendly Raceteam and a seat in an Audi R8 LMS for S10 Pro Tier. My Raceteam is a 2 times SimRacingSystem Championship Winner, P3 SRS SimracingNC 90 DTM Holder of the first ever Season,AOR P3 S8 Semi-pro GT3 PC and P10 S9 Pro PC Holder and actually First AOR Season 1 Touring Car Pro PC Team Champion.
Contact me if you are interested to drive with me.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi all,

Small update! We had a minor oversight and forgot @Mattster - apologies! Mattster will be joining you in Tier 2.
We also noticed that @Wagner may feel better in a little lower tier, so he is joining me in Tier 5. Looking forward to see you on track again Wagner!

P.S: we are still looking for a coordinator! Most awesomest job in the world! Send me a message if you are interested :)

dakuza

F1 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2018
Can't wait to start the season! The competition looks so tough that I might have to switch to an actual GT3 car instead of a GT3 boat, what a shame.

Looking for a team mate, perhaps in Mercedes-AMG but open to suggestions.

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Ladies and Gentleman,

im happy to be your coordinator for S10. Pls be paciente with me as it is my first time and im excited like a little child.

Feel free to contact me with whatever problems you may have or anything you are worry about.

@DaWu Besten dank für die netten Worte. And i would be happy to have you as a host for the races. Would quite lift some worries from my shoulders getting everything set up in time.

Last edited:

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Thanks @S4Howie for being willing to put in the extra work to coordinate the league, I only really know you from your fair racing on the track, but if @DaWu speaks highly of you, then that's more than good enough for me.

I have to say @Marvin, I consider it a shame to not be able to look forward to sharing the racetrack with you this season. I assume you have your reasons. And I'll just blindly hope that maybe you decide to join in as a reserve in a race or two. Since I'm here, thanks already for all the work you've put in to organising the league so far.

@Insulaventus its great news to hear that you will be commentating again this season, maybe you could even rope @Marvin or even @AndrexUK in to join you on occasion. I reckon Andrex could do a great version of a Scottish James Hunt:

To everyone else, hello (perhaps again) _o/

Last edited:

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks @S4Howie for being willing to put in the extra work to coordinate the league, I only really know you from your fair racing on the track, but if @DaWu speaks highly of you, then that's more than good enough for me.

I have to say @Marvin, I consider it a shame to not be able to look forward to sharing the racetrack with you this season. I assume you have your reasons. And I'll just blindly hope that maybe you decide to join in as a reserve in a race or two. Since I'm here, thanks already for all the work you've put in to organising the league so far.

@Insulaventus its great news to hear that you will be commentating again this season, maybe you could even rope @Marvin or even @AndrexUK in to join you on occasion. I reckon Andrex could do a great version of a Scottish James Hunt:

To everyone else, hello (perhaps again) _o/
I can't make the first 4/5 rounds due to vacation and school, so that's why I didn't sign-up myself. I will definitely be joining as reserve after round 5, shame I can't race with you guys earlier.

Oh and even if I am able to commentate alongside @Insulaventus I wouldn't do it. Just not something for me.

Reactions: Shooter80

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
@S4Howie yeah no problem :)
Its justa Lobby so there will not be a problem
Thank you Mate, its quite some time to set up a lobby with right settings and im mostly home late and with your training lobbys i think you have the right settings anyway some days earlier set up for you.

@Shooter80 @Insulaventus Great News, having our Tier Broadcasted and Commentated again.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Since this tier is the one with the lowest amount of new drivers, I assume that most people know how to behave. But just for the sake of being safe and to inform the couple of new drivers how we do things around here, here are some practical information to get you started and get the most out of your season. Coutesy of @GIXXERosg who originally posted this for his own tier :)

- Race how you want to be raced against. They are long races and it's a long season so be patient and clean when making moves for position. It's not PUB lobby racing and you can't score points if you don't finish. You want a positive reputation with your fellow racers because everyone has long memories of on track stuff. ;)

- If something does happen on track it's not for discussion in Discord (other people are focused on their race) so always save your replays and use the Stewards Panel.

- DO NOT hit the RED return to lobby button unless TOLD to do so! Sometimes it will take a while for the lobby to load up.

- If the lobby for some reason splits, KEEP RACING. We'll figure out scoring/positions with overall times.

- I highly recommend turning off UDP frequency in the game settings. Some people also turn off ipv6 and use -skipcrowds -fpscap 63 in steam launch settings. This is to avoid lag or "stuttering" from the lobby. It helped me last season and it won't hurt just in case.

- If you don't already use Crew Chief it's very encouraged. http://thecrewchief.org/

- Please let us know if you can not make a race ASAP! Life 1st always but we may have reserve drivers that will want to participate.