PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
@Glen-Alz-81 My game crashed a few times recently, although it didn't crash during S9. I cleaned up the PC, changed the CPU thermal paste (went from 80°C to 67), and now it seems that it doesn't crash anymore. Maybe check that, although there can be plenty of other reason for the game to crash ^^'
Did all the PC cleaning already. Been through google and tried pretty much everything.

Temps are fine CPU 50c max and GPU 65c max

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Maybe @Shooter80 and @Smolda could team up now because i'm out.

The game is a broken POS, i've had it since launch, i played a few hours and was gutted how bad it was in comparison to other titles so it sat there and never got played. Then a few months ago i got wind of the Renault Esports competition so fired it up, had a crack at it, got to the online semi's and the game felt better than it did before so i thought i'd sign up for a league.

Between practice races and real races since the league start 50% of the time the game freezes,crashes or bugs out. The game has been re-installed, verified and even changed the drive it was on just incase.

Apologies to @Smolda for bowing out and best of luck with the rest of the series.
Damn, that's bad news :-( I understand of course.
Teaming up with @Shooter80 is out of the question I think, one of us would have to change car and lose points, and I don't like the M6 (engine sound is awful :-D ) I guess I'll have to finish this season on my own :)
Btw, I didn't have a single disconnection problem since season 8 - last time I got disconnected was evaluation race for S8 and that was on dedicated server... (apart from that lobby split in last season at road america, but this problem seems to be fixed)

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Hey all,some Tier2 updates:

Sadly a couple of people leave us due to their ongoing probems with the game. Lags/Stuttering/Bugs are still real and i can understand its annoying if it interupts ones racing.
So we say Goodbye to the AOR Twins @Niclas Domino and his Teammate @Doc and also @Glen-Alz-81. Wish you all a great time and hope to meet again on track sometime.

@DaWu will take a break and be demoted to a Reserve Driver.

@TicklishPicklewickle is back and will be promoted to a Main Driver again.

Sign-ups have reopened and we are going to have some new driver soon.

starting with Welcome to @Marvin back in Tier2.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm sorry, but I won't be joining you this season after all. Won't be able to make the last couple of rounds, so better if someone who is committed to the rest of the season takes my spot.

@S4Howie fyi

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
@S4Howie and @TicklishPicklewickle
im really srry i have to give up from season.
i had unusual problems with my wheel (g 29).im really don't know what effecting this issue.Everything looks good until race startsand suddenly my wheel is not responding correct degrees and impossible to drive.as i can tell you clearly yesterday on formation lap.i spunned lol i had just only 60km speed to turn.wtf.every race i had same problem.so i can not continue to season with this problem guys.
Thanks to all of you guys.
i was really expecting from season with ginetta for top5 but no way to drive guys:(
good luck to everyone
cya guys.

marley 57

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 20, 2017
im really srry i have to give up from season.
i had unusual problems with my wheel (g 29).im really don't know what effecting this issue.Everything looks good until race startsand suddenly my wheel is not responding correct degrees and impossible to drive.as i can tell you clearly yesterday on formation lap.i spunned lol i had just only 60km speed to turn.wtf.every race i had same problem.so i can not continue to season with this problem guys.
Thanks to all of you guys.
i was really expecting from season with ginetta for top5 but no way to drive guys:(
good luck to everyone
cya guys.

That sucks man, will be sad not seeing your Gianetta on the grid for the remainder of the calendar.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

As it has come to my knowledge, @AEIDOLONE has only signed up as a reserve. Which means that he's not a full-time driver. My bad for writing something incorrect the first time :p

borates

Pro Karter
Feb 5, 2018
Sorry guys but i think will miss the rest of the season.
Something came up and u was not able to race last week and I won't be able to join you on wednesday.
And I'm on my holidays for next 3 weeks.

Thanks for the good races so far this season and good luck :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry guys but i think will miss the rest of the season.
Something came up and u was not able to race last week and I won't be able to join you on wednesday.
And I'm on my holidays for next 3 weeks.

Thanks for the good races so far this season and good luck :)
Ah, sucks to see you go man. Enjoy your vacation and hope to see you back for S11 :)

Reactions: dakuza and borates

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
This season of GT3 is almost over, but don't worry, you don't have to wait all the way until S11 to get quality league racing. Sign up to the Ginetta GT5 interim league which runs between S10 and S11. 4 rounds of racing in this tiny but extremely fun car!
Sign-up thread is found here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-ginetta-gt5-pc-sign-up-thread.43919/

@borates @Shooter80 @Lusti @Newy656 @marley 57 @mikkisbee @Oblit0r @rciq @Midweekcoma @WMDRMartin @StormENT @Cleeuwn @Smolda @TheGW @Mattster @dakuza @Gosku @Rickybrosh @ShaggyDan @Vansinnes @DaWu @AEIDOLONE

Reactions: ShaggyDan