PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 2 - Round 1 Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 2 - Round 1 Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8PM UK time

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

ROUND 1 - Sonoma Raceway GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 40 laps (1+39)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 4 March 2018 - 06:00
- Race start time: 4 March 2018 - 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:
@StormENT
@Doc

Reserves allowed to race:
- @Cleeuwn
- @mikkisbee
- @Mattster
- @TicklishPicklewickle

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I'll just go ahead and remove myself from informed no-shows :p
I'll be there to race for this one but won't be here for rounds 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 :)

Reactions: Marvin

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Just as a small reminder,

the track isnt very big and its very bumpy and oversteery.
Also bcs its the first race, take a bit of extra care.

2wides is possible (not in every corner) but a lot of awareness is needed.
So take care and leave each other space.

And dont do too stupid things into the Ses. :D

Reactions: Rickybrosh

Oblit0r

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 10, 2018
I'm probably just blind, but I cannot seem to find what the time-progression is. Could anyone clarify?

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm probably just blind, but I cannot seem to find what the time-progression is. Could anyone clarify?
Real time progression for every round.

Reactions: Oblit0r

Insulaventus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2018
I'm sorry to say that i've gotten sick, and wont stream tonights race :/ I could do it, but the state of my throat and head wouldn't allow it...

I do however wish you a good first race of the season! Can't wait to see how things pan out :)

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry to hear that @Insulaventus, hope you shake it off soon. If you are curious how we are getting on, I believe @ShaggyDan will be streaming his POV. Just might want to cover the ears of any impressionable children if you have the volume up and it gets messy at the start ;)

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Quick reminder for the Pitstops.

Pit stops how and when todo:

You are allowed to enter the pit at the end of lap 3 (formation lap+1 race lap must be fully done). Also, you are not allowed to do the mandatory pitstop after lap 35 (unless you have damage, are short on fuel and things like that).

2.2 Pit stops

● Stay within the white line and obey the speed limit (60 KPH) when entering and exiting the pit lane. If you cause a dangerous situation by crossing the pit entrance or exit line, or if this is done in a way that blatantly gains time or track position, you will be penalised. Remember to assign your pit limiter button as well.

● New for season 10, pit stops are now mandatory, so you must come into the pits at least once. We will be running with the 'force mandatory pit-stop' function on. Therefore, you must come into the pits at least once.

● Pit stops are mandatory, but what constitutes a pit stop? You are required to do the following,
- Enter the pit-lane, applying the pit-limiter.
- Completely stop in your box.
- Leave the pit-lane safely.

You therefore are not required by the rules to change tyres, or refuel, or do any repair work. However, you may complete these changes whilst completing your mandatory pit-stop.

● Pit Window - You may not complete your mandatory stop at the end of the first lap unless you have damage. You must also complete your mandatory stop with 5 laps to go.

● Failure to pit during the race, or complete your mandatory stop as listed by the rules will result in disqualification from the race.

Doc

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
@Marvin I wont be able to race today due to internet issues ive been having the past following days, the wires have been damaged for my road so the internet fluctuates between 85down to 2.10 and i dont want to lag and accidenetly hit someone, my apologies first race and i love Sonoma really annoyed :(

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
@Marvin I wont be able to race today due to internet issues ive been having the past following days, the wires have been damaged for my road so the internet fluctuates between 85down to 2.10 and i dont want to lag and accidenetly hit someone, my apologies first race and i love Sonoma really annoyed :(
Thnx it's noted, but @S4Howie is your cod.

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
Words can't describe how gutted i am. ?

Game crash with under 4 min left in Quali ?

Sorry @Smolda, Team APR back in full next week!

Oblit0r

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't pit in time, no need to check the replay. Was not aware of rule 2.2.2.2.
Had a fun race tho, congrats to Danny for winning the race. Too bad you also got DSQ xD
Congrats to #3 then, not sure who it was.