PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Driver Introduction

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 10
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 10 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 9? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season?

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
shall i start? ok
I'm Claudio, 42yo, Italian guy living in Switzerland and working in IT.
Despite being possibly (and ever so slightly, isn't it @GIXXERosg ?) the oldest guy around i got into simracing just few months ago, so I'm a rookie here.
My targets for this season are to grind the heck out of each track, improve as a driver, have clean and fun races and hopefully get the best placement my skills will allow me to ... all this while possibly not pissing out my wife too much :)

Gwegwyn

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Soooo, I'm not going to post my real name here, because of work. Less than a week ago I turned 29. In my daily life I teach Chemistry and Physics to 14-20 year olds.
I have not raced within a GT3 league. Last league I participated in was S2 Endurance on PCars 1. I have, however, watched most of the S9 races live and read all the (PC) Steward Inquiries. I hope we do not get a repeat of Zolder this season xD
My goal is a top 10 at the end of the season. Aiming for a top 5 is probably too high for the Aston.

Reactions: Stephan

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Almost 42 ;) @VoodooChild from Wisconsin, USA. It's my 2nd season in GT3 and willing to help if people have any questions, just PM me. My goal is to have a fun season and let the points/positions fall were they land.

Last edited:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome all!

I'm 36, german expat, living in cold, beautiful Finland, according to a recent study, the worlds most happiest country.
(seems nobody told the Finns yet!)
Life is good here, can only recommend it.
Working in IT as many expats here :)

I'm looking forward to this season but am not sure how it will go for me personally.
I have to learn many of the tracks.
I also had little practice in past weeks, so going into the season a little less prepared with an unfamiliar car.
if all goes well, and the new guys are not aliens like @StormENT was, I hope to push for a top 5 position in the championship!

Last edited:

Seamas111

AOR PC GT3 S10 T5 Champion
Jun 9, 2018
Hi all,

I'm a 38 yr old Kiwi living in London. Environmental consultant by trade.

Played plenty of Pcars but never in a league. Last league I enteted was in the old rfactor power n glory days!

Hoping for some fun clean racing and hopefully a handful of decent results.

See you all on track.

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Hello. I'm 40, I work in IT and I live on the Isle of Man.

I was a mid season replacement last season, so this will be my first full season. I have been sim racing since Grand Prix 2, I played everything but my first online races were with Grand Prix Legends. I took a long break while the kids grew up so I'm back to sim racing now. I tried iRacing very briefly but the cost put me off, and a friend recommended Project Cars 2. I'm still not use to how the cars act in PC2 but getting use to it slowly.

I hope for some on track battles this season, and my goal is at least 1 podium. Looking forward to some nice clean racing with you all.

Reactions: Stephan

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
Hello everyone. Well it looks as though I am the old guy here at 52?...But like all of you I’m looking for a good competitive, Clean season...Thought this might be a good alternative to the pub lobbies crashfests....Really looking forward to Wednesday...I am from western Canada, so my race times are 13:00....Good luck...

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hell no.. I was middle aged last season! lot's of old dudes in here....... so far @ringman is in the lead already!

Reactions: ringman

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Remember, the hair is not grey, it's aluminium blonde! And age is just an indicator of wisdom and experience, so let's show who's the cleanest racers ;)

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
Hi, I'm 43, work in construction and live in the UK.

I thought I was going to be oldest after the first post, but it seems like I'm in the top half of the table, better than I did last season.

I'm hoping for a more balanced season for my second season as we have an extra tier.

Good luck to you all, remember each car on the track is a real person give them room and respect.

Oh and don't pass me too often.

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
Good to know I’m not the only old-ish fart playing this game. But for me it’s as close to real life as I can get and I love the racing for real, although it’s track days only.

First league with AOR but done a few with OTL on Xbox, that was before getting a VR PC and I’ve never looked back.

Despite plenty of experienceI’m not the quickest, I prefer realism over outright lap times and being an alien that’s is quicker than real life, but I am usually consistent.

Have fun all.

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Bloody Hell, I'm usually racing against teenagers ?. I'm a 39 years young Finn who returned last year into simracing. Lived many years in Italy and France where didn't have the chance to race. Looking for good clean racing and my aim is to finish most races...

zalmoxis91

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2018
Seems I am by far the youngest around here haha.

My name is Bogdan, 26 year old mechanical engineer from Romania. I love racing and cars in general, would love to work long term in research and development (had a small project but I got 2 patents in engine auxiliary components).

Bought a T500RS with a TH8A and T3PA set last year, but mostly played for fun. Been racing for about half a year or so, but in random lobbies. Started league racing for about a month in another club, but there is much time in between those races so I joined here too. For now, I am just looking to improve my consistency and to have fun in clean races. I am hoping to be competitive, but that is not always the case when you get in Top 8 and a stupid mistake puts you 6 places back again :p

Not racing in real life, I have a sort of mini-kart league going on with friends but I do want to do actual races in the far future. cannot say that it will happen, but for now it is just a very long term goal :)

See you guys on the track!

Hagster

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2018
Hi, I'm 20 years young student from Finland ? I grew up playing racing games and lately got into Pcars. This is going to be my first season of any racing leagues so I'm very excited that the season is finally starting. I'm here to have fun and enjoy good races and don't really have any high expectations ?

Good luck and have fun!