AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
- Oct 19, 2016
I'm up for it...available anytime...right now or soon to be more specificHi all!
Wonder if there is interest in an extra practice race, say Sundays or Mondays?
Head here for details: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/additional-practice-race-sun-mon.35552/
If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to engage me, or any other staff member.Clarification on Reverse Grid procedure for Round 3 and Round 7
Round 3 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) Round 1 and Round 2
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) one of the two previous rounds
3. All other drivers
Round 7 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 5 out of the 6 previous rounds
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 3 out of the 6 previous rounds
3. All other drivers in reverse order
would we loose points if we just change just livery?Alright, after 3 races is the chance to change car (you can change once but lose all points)
Also teams need to form before round 4.
So, if you’re considering to change, now would be good, as you can still team up, e.g. with drivers like @Gwegwyn @Happyal27 or myself who are the only ones in their respect cars
(Not sure if we have more than 1 McLaren or others)