PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Time Trial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobby101

Junior Karter
Jun 10, 2018

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 10
PC - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on June 9th for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Sakitto GP
● Cars: Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the GT3 class (excluding the Ferrari 488). It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Sakitto Lap Time (+Photo):
Assists Used:

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your Gamertag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

Gamertag/ID: nobby101
Sakitto Lap Time: 1:46.203
TimeTrialAssists Used:
Authentic
slow.jpg

DoR

Semi-Pro Karter
May 11, 2018
Apologies - I missed the deadline. If I can be included as a backup (if I can be told in reply to this, I'll go ahead and enter one of the evaluation races), otherwise I understand.

Gamertag/ID: DoR
Sakitto Lap Time (+Photo): 1:41.619
Assists Used: ABS

Attachments

kevin bolland

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry i missed the deadline
20180530_192844.jpg

Gamertag/ID: EVR Smokyjo
Sakitto Lap Time (+Photo): 1:46.000
Assists Used: TCS and ABS

Last edited:

Aarup

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2017
Gamertag/ID: Aarup
Sakitto Lap Time (+Photo): 1:46:320
Assists Used:
TC+ABS
pb.PNG

TheEpicSnowWolf

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Why are still so many people turning in lap times? Wasn't the deadline two days ago? Are the lap times handed in now still counting? Because if so, I'd give it another shot as well :D

Lindholdt

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Very excited to see the final list with everybody's laptimes 😀

Aarup

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2017
Why are still so many people turning in lap times? Wasn't the deadline two days ago? Are the lap times handed in now still counting? Because if so, I'd give it another shot as well :D
I missed the announcement of the season and just found out about it yesterday, and since the sign-up thread still said registration was open I can't see why I shouldn't set a time.

VoodooChild

Semi-Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 27, 2018
Current Sign-up status
Sign-ups are currently OPEN.

Sign-ups close on Saturday 9th June at midnight for initial driver placement. Any sign-ups after the deadline will be placed as reserves.

Stephan

Slowest Moderator in recorded history
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
Hello!

We had such an exceptional amount of drivers signing up, we're a little busy. Leaving this open for another few days doesn't hurt, but we will close it soon, when we start working on the driver placement.
Note: any late additions, sign ups or updated TTs may not make it into our placement considerations.

Cheers,
Stephan

Lindholdt

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
I have posted my time but i am not on the list
I think the "preview" list in page one can only hold 98 drivers even though there are more drivers on the actual list. And as #98 on the list has a 1.45 time and yours is a 1.46 time, my guess is that you are actually on the list, it's just not displayed. That is what happened in the sign-up thread at least.

kevin bolland

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
I think the "preview" list in page one can only hold 98 drivers even though there are more drivers on the actual list. And as #98 on the list has a 1.45 time and yours is a 1.46 time, my guess is that you are actually on the list, it's just not displayed. That is what happened in the sign-up thread at least.
Ok cheers mate i have just done a 45.1 but when off at 130r rhe lap before so it didnt count gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.