PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017

ROUND 5 - Donington Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 18th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 41 laps (1+40)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 24 June 2018 - 13:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 24 June 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed Absences:
@thegooney1

Last edited:
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Any chance we Will see a zolder repeat? No rain until the very end?
It's doubtful, I did two races simulating the race, one of those being the social race that took place, and both had different outcomes when it came to the rain, one race the rain started at lap 21 but was still dry until lap 33. Another race the rain didnt appear until lap 28 and remained dry enough for slick tires. so it's possible it could rain late, or early, but my prediction is that rain will usually start around laps 20-30.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
TRACK LIMITS:
To avoid the [insert rude word here]storm we had in Indianapolis regarding track limits. The only thing seen to be an issue at Donington is the pitlane line. 2 wheels are allowed to be run on the pitlane exit. Anyone seen going 4 wheels over line will be investigated.

Reactions: CJBMX702

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
TRACK LIMITS:
To avoid the [insert rude word here]storm we had in Indianapolis regarding track limits. The only thing seen to be an issue at Donington is the pitlane line. 2 wheels are allowed to be run on the pitlane exit. Anyone seen going 4 wheels over line will be investigated.
about the pitlane exit it is right on top of the racing line going into T1, during the social race i was blocked on numerous occasions in qualifying. If this to happen in tonights race i will be filing a complaint, this is not a threat i'm just pointing it out, but since we're all experience drivers i don't see this happening hopefully. If you are waiting to come out on track during qualifying i advise you look at the monitor to see where other cars and then proceed to come out on track, if a driver is on the main straight i also advise you wait at the pit exit line for the car to pass by. I'm sure you'd rather be safe than be penalised for obstructing other drivers.

*note text that is underlined is my statement*

Reactions: ToniLuzar58

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Been doing Belcar TT. This will not go well in the anti-christ of direction change that is the Porsche 911

Carlw1986

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 12, 2016
I'm a liability can't race now lol MattDavies you having a laugh you seen me going too the right off you and decided to turn in too me so get it right if anyone liability it definitely you