PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Huh.. whatever then, i guess those watching the football will be at the disadvantage. I gave my opinion, you voiced your thoughts.

• Friendly
Reactions: thegooney1

VSR_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018
You seem to think that all of this is much more important than it is. You keep mentioning ELITE all the time as if it makes us different from all the other tiers - get off your high horse. I signed up knowing that i would be able to race in most of the rounds and that is still true. You are creating a toxic atmosphere by suggesting that people who choose the football over racing don't care - this is not the case, it's just that i care about England's world cup campaign more right now. I am apparently fast enough to be in elite but why does that mean i have to drop everything in my life and devote it to AOR?
Did i say devote your life? No i did not. I implied it because being in elite i had expected drivers to be properly committed and it seems like not all of you no offence(i'm just giving my opinion once again) don't share the same commitment. I could be wrong. I take it rather importantly because A: It's racing and it's my passion and B: It's a competition ect. But i guess in this day and age not so many share the same views and thats acceptable, i just anticipated elite being very committed and competitive, don't get me wrong competition is there i just didn't expect everyone to be drawn to the football. So i do apologise for seemingly "going on the offensive" but this not what i was expecting.

thegooney1

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 1 Champion
May 16, 2015
Did i say devote your life? No i did not. I implied it because being in elite i had expected drivers to be properly committed and it seems like not all of you no offence(i'm just giving my opinion once again) don't share the same commitment. I could be wrong. I take it rather importantly because A: It's racing and it's my passion and B: It's a competition ect. But i guess in this day and age not so many share the same views and thats acceptable, i just anticipated elite being very committed and competitive, don't get me wrong competition is there i just didn't expect everyone to be drawn to the football. So i do apologise for seemingly "going on the offensive" but this not what i was expecting.
I think about 30 million watched the quarter final today so i expected people to be missing tbh ;)

also its coming home

Reactions: iBluffA

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
RACE POLL

Here is the situation from the powers that be...
Option 1: We move the race. Doing this will mean this round will in effect become Round 11 and will be "rerun" at the end of the season.
Option 2: We race as normal.

For Option 1: Rate this Thread "Agree"
For Option 2: Rate this Thread "Disagree"

If less than half of the grid (8 people) are in favour of Option 1. We will race as normal.

its coming home lel....

Current Votes
Option 1: 7 (Matt, JoshuaLuke, InfinityzzHD, OllieD, The Gooney, F4HGreen, ToniLuzar)
Option 2: 5 (CJ, ThomasEthan, SCLD, Prenta, MartynVR)

Last edited:

VSR_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018
RACE POLL

Option 1: We move the race. Doing this will mean this round will in effect become Round 11 and will be "rerun" at the end of the season.

If less than half of the grid (7 people) are in favour of Option 1. We will race as normal.

its coming home lel....

so if we move this race to the end of the season, do we get a break week? So no racing will take place on that weekday and we will race round 5 as scheduled? Just looking for some clarification

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
so if we move this race to the end of the season, do we get a break week? So no racing will take place on that weekday and we will race round 5 as scheduled? Just looking for some clarification
If the race is to be moved. There will be no racing this week. The calendar will continue as normal, we will just add an extra round "Round 11" which will in effect be this race.

Reactions: VSR_Rotary

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
RACE POLL

If less than half of the grid (7 people) are in favour of Option 1. We will race as normal.

its coming home lel....

Current Votes
Option 1: 3 (my vote included)
Option 2: 1

Disagree. I had to race on independence day, yall can race during ur soccer game.

Last edited:

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Could there be choice for anything goes? Not vote?
As this is only video game and I still have real real life, I'm ok to race this week but also ok to skip this week.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Get out! Not movin the race cause of football, in my opinion everybody can skip the race but it is not fair to Just reschedule cause Engeland is playing Football. Besides nobody else is rescheduling or even considering so Why should we..

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Wow why is this getting childish. Sorry for the inconvenience of having another passion other than racing. You have stated your view and you disagree which is fair enough but don't keep going on and on that you don't want it postponing let people make their post or reaction by themselves. And just saying

Nice edit

Last edited:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah my reaction was not relevant for all of you so sorry for that. Still feel we should race cause nobody is cancelling couse of football and our top tier is actually considering is in my opinion not really fair, as mentioned i don’t blame anybody for not racing and have other plans but with postponing everybody is involved not Just the people watching football.

Anyway is it possible to make the decission today, cause otherwise i Will be practicing for nothing and would like to make other plans if his race is being cancelled.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Ah don't you just love it how football brings people together :)

I didn't sign up this season exactly for this, wanted to enjoy the biggest sport event in the world!

Now I'm hoping for a Belgium - England final, where we will beat England a second time this world cup ?