PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Absent for reasons regarding something coming home. Oh also congrats on being the most toxic tier I've ever been a part of, its bloody hilarious?

Last edited:
Reactions: CJBMX702

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
My vote is: "AGREE"!

I won't be able to get home in time for tonight's race. Hopefully it gets postponed but if not then good luck to the ones racing & see you all next week.

Besides, a World Cup semifinal is far bigger than just people from two nations watching the game. Just because some of you like football and others don't, you can respect each other.

(Have been away without internet on my phone so that's why I text this late.)
Unfortunately the vote has closed. I'll take this as an informed absence.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
To top this whole mess up. My wheel has now finally broken. Was 90 degrees to the right. I couldn’t get out the pits. Had to retire as I was going to be a hazard on track.

DutchRacer

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
The Sim-Racing Podcast Ep.1 | Has Project Cars 2 been a success?

i very much agree with pretty much everything you guys talked about, and experience the same weird issues you mentioned! at least now i know im not alone lol. maybe you should post this video on the pjc2 forum and tag Ian Bell in it so he watches it and maybe finally really do something about it!

KrypticTMG

F1 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2015
i very much agree with pretty much everything you guys talked about, and experience the same weird issues you mentioned! at least now i know im not alone lol. maybe you should post this video on the pjc2 forum and tag Ian Bell in it so he watches it and maybe finally really do something about it!
I think everyone who plays this game alot will notice there is defo something weird with the track conditions but because its not something we can actually see with our eyes its easy to say that there is no problem but im 1000% sure something is up with that live track.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I think everyone who plays this game alot will notice there is defo something weird with the track conditions but because its not something we can actually see with our eyes its easy to say that there is no problem but im 1000% sure something is up with that live track.
I can feel the difference through my wheel, in practice it's usually a nice feel, like my optimal settings and practice i'm able to do laps that are at my absolute peak, but when i joined that session for R4, the wheel was light, and the car was sliding all over the place i just couldn't find pace, and it was similar case in the race. it's hard to believe since there is very little i can to prove what i experienced since you can't exactly see what i do and that but i can certainly say something is wrong, i don't understand how a setup can go from doing 1:35.7s too 1:36s in the same conditions. Something similar happened to me at Ruapuna, i did that evaluation race the day before the actual main race, car was magnificent, even my teammate @scld1808 can back me up on this, and then come race day, car is sliding around, exact same conditions but different feeling. I don't know i personally feel something is wrong.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I went from doing 35s with race fuel one session then struggling to even get a mid 36?? With the same setup, the annoying thing is you think the setup needs tweaking when it’s not a setup issue?