PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I don't really understand the weather progression for this race. Why bother having it transition to overcast right at the end of the race?
With the setting we use "real time" it could get dry after 40 minutes of racing or it could stay wet the complete race. Maybe it can take a little tactic to finish the race ;)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Martynvr

I saw your onboard, and I saw @KrypticTMG's as well just today.

He has a point, you were way too aggressive. I heard you mention you having a better pace on lap one due to soft tyres. But it was not that you had more pace, people were more careful than you on the opening lap, as you should be.

I had span just before the last corner, and from your onboard it is clear, that you could see my spun car from miles away, yet you did not even lift. I made a mistake, I am aware of that, but you should have approached the situation with more caution.

Just be careful in the following races

Reactions: thegooney1

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
@Martynvr

I saw your onboard, and I saw @KrypticTMG's as well just today.

He has a point, you were way too aggressive. I heard you mention you having a better pace on lap one due to soft tyres. But it was not that you had more pace, people were more careful than you on the opening lap, as you should be.

I had span just before the last corner, and from your onboard it is clear, that you could see my spun car from miles away, yet you did not even lift. I made a mistake, I am aware of that, but you should have approached the situation with more caution.

Just be careful in the following races
Enough said about this pal, but Thanks for watching ✌

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
ARGH who comes up with these calendars that feature these beyond **** tracks?! Silverstone, Spa, Algarve etc. left off but this gets on? I am gonna be utterly hopeless tomorrow, literally nothing works and the wet is gonna amplify the issue in this Porsche.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
ARGH who comes up with these calendars that feature these beyond **** tracks?! Silverstone, Spa, Algarve etc. left off but this gets on? I am gonna be utterly hopeless tomorrow, literally nothing works and the wet is gonna amplify the issue in this Porsche.
It’s called track rotation? can’t have the same tracks over and over again it will just get boring. You will find with the amount of tracks pc2 has to offer It could be 3 seasons before you see a track from say s10, a man of the skill should do fine ? it’s not like gt sport that game only has 5 tracks ?

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
I
It’s called track rotation? can’t have the same tracks over and over again it will just get boring. You will find with the amount of tracks pc2 has to offer It could be 3 seasons before you see a track from say s10, a man of the skill should do fine ? it’s not like gt sport that game only has 5 tracks ?
I hated the track list when I first saw it, but im alright with it now. Its full of tracks ive never driven in this game and wouldn’t of driven if it wasn’t on the calendar. Bit refreshing I guess. Need daytona Road on calendar next season.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I
I hated the track list when I first saw it, but im alright with it now. Its full of tracks ive never driven in this game and wouldn’t of driven if it wasn’t on the calendar. Bit refreshing I guess. Need daytona Road on calendar next season.
Yeah I totally agree with you on Daytona.

• Agree
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Yea I watched the stream after our race and was like....uhhhhh. After seeing multiple drivers fly off track and getting hit and Kryptic taking an “interesting line” through the dirt for most of the first lap and then seeing 4 drivers retire by the end of lap 1/2. Was honestly in shock. Lol

How @Chocolata4Life isnt in the elite tier by the way is beyond me, he was sometimes the third or fourth fastest guy in elite last season...
Sorry but I’ve literally never seen you write a positive post on these forums ? you sure you want to play project cars 2?

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Looking forward to this had a pretty successful race in that evaluation/practice race today. Just a word of warning be very careful on the exit of the fast left hander after T1. It will throw you off the track if you aren't careful like NO JOKE it will throw you off!

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
How @Chocolata4Life isnt in the elite tier by the way is beyond me, he was sometimes the third or fourth fastest guy in elite last season...

Sorry but I’ve literally never seen you write a positive post on these forums ? you sure you want to play project cars 2?
Oh I have plenty of positive things to say, just none of them are about this track.

Reactions: Martynvr

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Hey!

Unfortunately I won't make it to tonight's race (Round 2). I was supposed to get off work in 10mins from now but due to a person being sick I won't be home until in 2 hours which mean I'll miss this race :(
Was told this just 5mins ago, sorry.

Good luck and have fun though!

Reactions: MattDavies2511

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Horrible race,

Absolutely unbelievable game, got like a wrong set of tires from the start was not able to go faster than 27.5 with that tire, got massive understeer and could not make any corner, by lap 20 i got lapped and people where like passing me in fast corners with that much more speed.

After this my baby starts crying another minute lost..

In lap 27 i decided to pit and instantly my pace was back again was able to run 24.5 which is fine and was able to catch up with people again.

How on Earth are these things possible, a race to forget..

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Horrible race,

Absolutely unbelievable game, got like a wrong set of tires from the start was not able to go faster than 27.5 with that tire, got massive understeer and could not make any corner, by lap 20 i got lapped and people where like passing me in fast corners with that much more speed.

In lap 27 i decided to pit and instantly my pace was back again was able to run 24.5 which is fine and was able to catch up with people again.

Also got no tirewear at all on that very first tire, were roughly 20% worn after 27 laps.. strange things happening

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I emded
Horrible race,

I up with no assists for some reason In my race so my car was almost impossible to drive with my setup

Reactions: Martynvr