PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
Very clean race, I was surprised.

Congratulations @CJBMX702 for the victory, had fun in a chase. Also @KrypticTMG and @Ollie_D631 good chase, sorry for spinning in front of you. Pit stops worked interestingly I think.

Was just checking other leagues, I think CJ's fastest lap was half a second faster than the fastest one on PC. I was 3 tenth down, so was kryptic and ollie I think. @CJBMX702 your late race pace was incredible

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017

Congratulations @CJBMX702 for the victory, had fun in a chase. Also @KrypticTMG and @Ollie_D631 good chase, sorry for spinning in front of you. Pit stops worked interestingly I think.

Was just checking other leagues, I think CJ's fastest lap was half a second faster than the fastest one on PC. I was 3 tenth down, so was kryptic and ollie I think. @CJBMX702 your late race pace was incredible
Mine should be almost a second faster then ?

Reactions: Archil

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Mine should be almost a second faster then ?
Ah yeah fastest lap means nothing, just completely bottled my race by hitting that stupid wall in the pits which got me stuck.... Pace looked very promising tho, especially after the stop was running like low to mid 24's. So looking forward to next race

Archil

Apr 22, 2018
Ah yeah fastest lap means nothing, just completely bottled my race by hitting that stupid wall in the pits which got me stuck.... Pace looked very promising tho, especially after the stop was running like low to mid 24's. So looking forward to next race
Did you also change tyres?

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016

Thanks, use litte less downforce hoping the rain would stop sooner.

Reactions: Archil

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
This was much clearer race and I didn't got any incidents with anyone - even though @MattDavies2511 almost put me to spin once and gave me couple of bumps, luckly I didn't get any damage and hopefully you (Matt) didn't as well.

Archil

Apr 22, 2018
All things safe to say that was a very great race. Loved commentating on it as per always xD you lot do bring up the greatest racing. 1000% better than the f1 leagues ;)
Next one is reverse grid, should be interesting one as well!

No I didnt change tyres. Could've maybe done it cuz of that stupid mistake my pitstop was going to be long af
So your pace was 23.5 I guess?

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
This was much clearer race and I didn't got any incidents with anyone - even though @MattDavies2511 almost put me to spin once and gave me couple of bumps, luckly I didn't get any damage and hopefully you (Matt) didn't as well.
Only a small amount on the front, that was my own doing. Was trying to get through but you defended really well and placed the car in all the right places :D

Reactions: jam_my21

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 20, 2018
My review of the race. It wasn't my day. Finished 4th in qualys and had a decent start but after a small touch with Ollie in lap 2 i got damage on my car. I still managed to keep the pace with guys infront but my car was horrible to drive. Made an early pit and bassically race by my own entire race. Spin 3 times so i'm really dissapointed with my 8 position since i had a pace for top 5 (had 2nd fastest lap time in a race).
Congrats to top 3 guys.

Last edited:

KrypticTMG

F1 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2015
To be honest i think we all could of went quicker but with the rain and live track you never get the same conditions twice as in practice by the end of the race me @CJBMX702 and @kieranrp were doing high 1:21's it just depends on the conditions on the day, Most of my race was spent behind ppl but i set my car to be fast at the end of the race but i kept making mistakes so just ended up with a face full of spray for most of it.