PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 1 - Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8pm UK time

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Why o why did quali have to be in the dark, somehow makes it even worse

Last edited:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Who do we need as a host, You matty?

And what about this pitstop, can we only drive through as Well and not stopping.

Looking forward to tomorrow people although my pace is worying lol

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017

And what about this pitstop, can we only drive through as Well and not stopping.

Matt is host and im back up host. And no you cant just drive trough the pit lane you have to stop at your pit box.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017

Just a reminder about the rules to the new rules regarding the mandatory pitstop

2.2 Pit stops

● Stay within the white line and obey the speed limit (60 KPH) when entering and exiting the pit lane. If you cause a dangerous situation by crossing the pit entrance or exit line, or if this is done in a way that blatantly gains time or track position, you will be penalised. Remember to assign your pit limiter button as well.

● New for season 10, pit stops are now mandatory, so you must come into the pits at least once. We will be running with the 'force mandatory pit-stop' function on. Therefore, you must come into the pits at least once.

● Pit stops are mandatory, but what constitutes a pit stop? You are required to do the following,
- Enter the pit-lane, applying the pit-limiter.
- Completely stop in your box.
- Leave the pit-lane safely.

You therefore are not required by the rules to change tyres, or refuel, or do any repair work. However, you may complete these changes whilst completing your mandatory pit-stop.

● Pit Window - You may not complete your mandatory stop at the end of the first lap unless you have damage. You must also complete your mandatory stop with 5 laps to go.

● Failure to pit during the race, or complete your mandatory stop as listed by the rules will result in disqualification from the race.

Reactions: Martynvr

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
My internet is so bad I retired, if anyone got caught up in anything involving me then I’m sorry, got my replay saved to show how bad it is.

This is why I’m not doing the full season and yet again here I waste my days practising for ultimately no reason.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Well that ended quickly...

First lap started on softs and i am guessing i was the only one had that much more pace that first lap. Gained a few positions, made a small mistake, was close to a Porsche who i wanted to overtake in the corner before the finish line and suddenly there was a lambo not in the right direction who i could not avoid. Got hit a few times and was on my roof so I had to retire. All my practice down the drain ??...

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Best season opener I could ever think of..... Not. Car was slippery and no grip at first lap. AND THEN...... massive pile up at the last corner on LAP 1.. Slammed so hard on the brakes trying to avoid it but yeah there its so narrow there had nowhere to go got me 100% damage and was already lapped by lap 1 when leaving the pits ... That was my race over. So yeah retired myself as there was no point in continuing this race as I was miles behind everyone..

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Awfull view of merc upside down, Thats 4 hours wasted for 1 lap of racing ?