PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Indianapolis Road - 04 07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Indianapolis Road - 04 07.18 @8pm UK time

flatspunout

PS4 GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Mar 7, 2018
No FFB. Pulled over to power cycle the wheel and it won't reconnect. I'll sleep on it but I think I'm done with this game. Too much frustration, not enough fun.

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for quiting guys but after putting in many hours practicing and been able to do mid 25 race pace with a stable car to this race where car was oversteery as hell and pace of 26 if I'm lucky I couldn't carry on. I was also having a few lag issues with a few drivers so may have been my connection. ?

I hope Bugatti can bring me some better fortune, also am I able to change car from now or do I need to complete 3 races?

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

great race. Could make up to 2nd, but was hit in lap 37 by two lapped drivers who fought their own battle. I think they brake both too late. Nevermind, I could close again up to 2nd @boofon , catched him in second last corner. But maybe not really fair move, so I gave this position back. So 3rd at the end, I was very happy with that ?

Congrats to @tomaprice for the win and sorry for the hit in turn 1 of lap 2 ? You are not from this planet, great pace!

D.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Pretty steamed after lap 1....no idea what happened I just got turned around at the braking zone at the back straight. @AOR Davidben you have footage? I think you were involved as well. But got blown up into the grass then had to wait ages for a Porsche or something to pass since I overtook him illegally(load of BS) so lost about 25 seconds probably more and race was hard after that with damage I never repaired.

Car didn’t seem too damaged after that so I pushed like mad the rest of the race trying to gain back time. Was doing well then halfway through @Prehn was behind battling with me and @tomaprice was behind him. I put a wheel on the grass and braked and I did the most amazing drift across the track and grass back on the track then got completely T-boned by one of them and sustained a lot more damage that made the car extremely hard to drive.

Even after that I pushed like crazy to try and catch @NICK-NITRO for 4th and was catching with 10-15 laps to go. With about 5 I lose the braking into turn 3-4 and get on the sand. What a bumpy ride that was. After that my car seriously felt undrivable, and guarded 5th with everything I had but got passed by I forgot who sorry on the final 2 corners of the last lap.

Just really annoyed with lap 1 as it ruined a chance of a really solid race. Car felt fantastic when it was driveable and felt I really could have easily challenged for a podium spot. But that’s racing and I’ll take a 6th after what happened today.

Reactions: Chocolata4Life

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I new I didn’t have a race winning car and A setup that hadn’t been past 25laps so will take 4th, the car was flying first 15 Laps but after that it all went down hill faster than Eddie the eagle?? I had loads of half spins and lost count of the amount of times I nearly crashed. Despite all this it was still loads of fun and I think a podium would have been a cert if I had done a full race practice and tweaked a few things, well done to the top 3 guys and everyone else ??

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Pretty steamed after lap 1....no idea what happened I just got turned around at the braking zone at the back straight. @AOR Davidben you have footage? I think you were involved as well. But got blown up into the grass then had to wait ages for a Porsche or something to pass since I overtook him illegally(load of BS) so lost about 25 seconds probably more and race was hard after that with damage I never repaired.

Car didn’t seem too damaged after that so I pushed like mad the rest of the race trying to gain back time. Was doing well then halfway through @Prehn was behind battling with me and @tomaprice was behind him. I put a wheel on the grass and braked and I did the most amazing drift across the track and grass back on the track then got completely T-boned by one of them and sustained a lot more damage that made the car extremely hard to drive.

Even after that I pushed like crazy to try and catch @NICK-NITRO for 4th and was catching with 10-15 laps to go. With about 5 I lose the braking into turn 3-4 and get on the sand. What a bumpy ride that was. After that my car seriously felt undrivable, and guarded 5th with everything I had but got passed by I forgot who sorry on the final 2 corners of the last lap.

Just really annoyed with lap 1 as it ruined a chance of a really solid race. Car felt fantastic when it was driveable and felt I really could have easily challenged for a podium spot. But that’s racing and I’ll take a 6th after what happened today.
I'll have a look mate

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Also @NICK-NITRO since we seemed to have lost @FN-LEW187 and now @flatspunoutaong with 1 or 2 drivers not showing up each week, we are down quite a bit. Can we find more drivers or move people up from F3/F4 and consolidate our 6 tiers into 5 tiers maybe even 4? It would be more fun than it already is with 16 drivers on the grid rather than the 13-14 that we’ve had the first three rounds.

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017
Enjoyed that...would be great to have a commentator ?

Kept my nose clean over the first few laps and came thru the field from 10th to 4th by lap 3ish. Good racing with @AOR Davidben over a few laps, but unfortunately he spun at T1 when we were 3 wide with @DeuxMilles I think. I was collected and took some small damage to the front.

After some laps behind back markers I lost time and drifted behind @DeuxMilles in 4th. @DeuxMilles and @NICK-NITRO pitted quite early and stayed out putting in clean laps with low fuel.

When I did pit on lap 53, I came out about 12 seconds ahead of @DeuxMilles in 2nd place. Thought I had him covered but he chased me down and almost took me on the last corner...in fact he did, but after a bit of nudge he let me passed to take 2nd.

Pretty buzzing with 2 podiums from 2 races.

Well done @tomaprice.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

Kept my nose clean over the first few laps and came thru the field from 10th to 4th by lap 3ish. Good racing with @AOR Davidben over a few laps, but unfortunately he spun at T1 when we were 3 wide with @DeuxMilles I think. I was collected and took some small damage to the front.

After some laps behind back markers I lost time and drifted behind @DeuxMilles in 4th. @DeuxMilles and @NICK-NITRO pitted quite early and stayed out putting in clean laps with low fuel.

When I did pit on lap 53, I came out about 12 seconds ahead of @DeuxMilles in 2nd place. Thought I had him covered but he chased me down and almost took me on the last corner...in fact he did, but after a bit of nudge he let me passed to take 2nd.

Well done @tomaprice.
Well done man the last 2 rounds. You’ve been impressive keeping it clean. You and @AOR Davidben both. Hopefully we can battle out on track next round, the championship is looking spicy! Lol

Reactions: boofon

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Also @NICK-NITRO since we seemed to have lost @FN-LEW187 and now @flatspunoutaong with 1 or 2 drivers not showing up each week, we are down quite a bit. Can we find more drivers or move people up from F3/F4 and consolidate our 6 tiers into 5 tiers maybe even 4? It would be more fun than it already is with 16 drivers on the grid rather than the 13-14 that we’ve had the first three rounds.
I know what you mean mate and will look into it with the other cods

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
What a race, at the beginning i was very cautious, because i knew braking distances could be very different due to différent setup or car. But maybe i was too and @DeuxMilles hit me but without any damage for me. At this time i had 10 sec late. Next i did a double overtake and i pushed very hard to catch the top 2.
Once i was first i kept my pace between 1.25.5 and 1.26.0.
@DeuxMilles I'm pretty sure i was not the fastest but i did zero mistake and my pace was very consistent. For such a long race i think it was crucial.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yes

Well done @tomaprice.
Yeah I had no choice but to pit, it was hard enough to concentrate to keep it on track without worrying about defending so took it I’m early and come out to a nice car free track ?

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
I know what you mean mate and will look into it with the other cods
I’ll be back next week guys don’t worry

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
Ooh, I was feeling tired when the race was starting, I don't think I was able focus well, I don't remember trying to look at a breaking point for turn 1, but somehow I managed to slow down, and avoid any nasty crashes! xD I had a spin early in the race, but I don't think it hurt anyone else's race. Then I crashed into someone after an off-road situation, fortunately this happened at the pit entry, so I was able to pit and repair the damage. Sorry about the crash, but I don't think it was 100% my fault.

After the pit stop, I was a lap down. I tried to catch the leaders, but my pace wasn't any faster, so that plan didn't really work. Then I had another crash, but it wasn't my fault. I avoided the car of... I don't remember who, but sorry I cost you p2 xD it wasn't my fault though, anyyyway the car that was a lap ahead of me and @AOR Davidben I think. I was trying pass the DavidBen and also avoid hitting the cars that were on the next lap. Unfortunately I created an awkward situation, which caused a crash.

After all that I lost my motivation to catch anyone. Near the end of the race I was trying to set the fastest lap, but it didn't really work out well, because @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL was ahead of me, but I managed to make a badass pass on the final lap. so that was cool!

Congrats to @tomaprice, clearly the best driver! Thanks everyone for the race! Also sorry if I caused any harm to anyone!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Sorry for quiting guys but after putting in many hours practicing and been able to do mid 25 race pace with a stable car to this race where car was oversteery as hell and pace of 26 if I'm lucky I couldn't carry on. I was also having a few lag issues with a few drivers so may have been my connection. ?

I hope Bugatti can bring me some better fortune, also am I able to change car from now or do I need to complete 3 races?
You can change car it's just the first 3 rounds you have to stick with your car choice

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Sorry guys I was stuck in hospital Tuesday and yesterday after being involved in a car crash. I haven't got any serious injuries just some scratches and a lot of bruising so I should be there next week hopefully. I will see how it feels when I give the game a go this week.

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Ye sorry about quiting @NICK-NITRO and I know how annoying it is people quiting from last season, I haven't felt good this week with the high temps and some sort of food poisoning so wasn't myself as I wouldn't normally quit during a race.

Sorry to hear that @Barker95 hope you get better soon and are able to race next week ?

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 1st Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Hello guys What ??? again out on 1lap some One take out and i Lost more that 30s on this after i spun because or rear damage very hard for you understand the car fiels and cari on this but is racing .i go for pit and my tem ontem ready any One have problems on the pits? Any way i puch hard madeira the laps on 25s 26s very good Pace any way 7 place is not at i want but not bad defenely i have Pace for more but .....congrats to the podiun ? ser you on track

Reactions: NICK-NITRO