PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Unfortunately only official aor streams are allowed to stream on the channel, if we get a commentator approved by @King-kodiak then it will get aor coverage.
I hope we get one, last season's tier 2 had the official stream and I also felt let down with the elite touring cars announcement of commentary that never happened.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

We've gotten some feedback on the upcoming reverse grid race, and how we determine the reverse order.
While we had planned it out carefully, we missed to document it transparently in the league information.
I apologise for overlooking that.
I have now updated the league information with the exact details on how we determine the grid for rounds 3 and 7 and hope that we were able to clear any confusion.

The details are here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s10-league-information.34138/#post-592290

Clarification on Reverse Grid procedure for Round 3 and Round 7

*)
Round 3 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) Round 1 and Round 2
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) one of the two previous rounds
3. All other drivers

Round 7 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 5 out of the 6 previous rounds
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 3 out of the 6 previous rounds
3. All other drivers in reverse order
If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to engage me, or any other staff member.

Thank you and have an awesome season :)

On behalf of all staff,
Stephan

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I can't add anymore track setups to my Audi. Is it possible to delete some? I have to old setups from other tracks and can't load setups.

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I can't add anymore track setups to my Audi. Is it possible to delete some? I have to old setups from other tracks and can't load setups.
Yeah it's possible, you can open a lobby and delete them that way, or you should be able to go into the saved data i believe and do it that way. What i tend to do is delete previous setups for example deleting my Le Mans bugatti setups since i'm not really going to use them again since AOR change up the track roster for the calendar

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah it's possible, you can open a lobby and delete them that way, or you should be able to go into the saved data i believe and do it that way. What i tend to do is delete previous setups for example deleting my Le Mans bugatti setups since i'm not really going to use them again since AOR change up the track roster for the calendar
Thanks I found it.

Reactions: VSR Thomasethan

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@NICK-NITRO Just to clarify. The rules says:
● Pit Window - You may not complete your mandatory stop at the end of the first lap unless you have damage. You must also complete your mandatory stop with 5 laps to go.

The first lap is the formation lap, therefore no pit. Are we allowed to pit on the second lap (first lap of racing)?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@NICK-NITRO Just to clarify. The rules says:
● Pit Window - You may not complete your mandatory stop at the end of the first lap unless you have damage. You must also complete your mandatory stop with 5 laps to go.

The first lap is the formation lap, therefore no pit. Are we allowed to pit on the second lap (first lap of racing)?
Good question, I have been informed that unless you have damage on your car it must be the second lap of full racing so lap3 and we must not come in after lap 25

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
You thinking of pitting early to get out the traffic? It’s somthing I am considering.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Good question, I have been informed that unless you have damage on your car it must be the second lap of full racing so lap3 and we must not come in after lap 25
Isn't it just not allowed to after the formation lap? Isn't that lap one?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I read it as you are only allowed to pit after the formation lap (lap 1) if you have damage. That, however, won't count as a mandatory pitstop, as everyone is going slow. I see it as the pitlane is open from the lap of racing (lap 2).
Could you clear it with the other cods? @NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I read it as you are only allowed to pit after the formation lap (lap 1) if you have damage. That, however, won't count as a mandatory pitstop, as everyone is going slow. I see it as the pitlane is open from the lap of racing (lap 2).
Could you clear it with the other cods? @NICK-NITRO
Just spoke to yabba and if you get damage lap 1 and have to pit it won’t count as mandatory, so you will either have to pit twice or nurse the car round till the pit lane is open and pit once.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just spoke to yabba and if you get damage lap 1 and have to pit it won’t count as mandatory, so you will either have to pit twice or nurse the car round till the pit lane is open and pit once.
When is lap 1? Formation lap or first lap of racing.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
In real racing you can pit on the first lap of racing.