PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
What lap times are you doing!?

Also @tomaprice I need to know your lap times! also what tyres are you planning to use?
Did a low 1.37 with my first practice with full fuel for raceand not sure how much more time would be found? don't know what is a ultra quick lap time to get you towards the front with quali fuel.

Reactions: Chocolata4Life

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
Okay, I felt like my 1:37 was a bit slow. The motec display is crazy bright and it was blinding me!

I had 90l of fuel and soft tyres

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Okay, I felt like my 1:37 was a bit slow. The motec display is crazy bright and it was blinding me!

I had 90l of fuel and soft tyres
Ain’t them softs starting to cook and give understeer after a few laps, think the track temp is around 30c for the race

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
The hards are tricky on the r8 In qualifying and it takes 2/3 laps to get them at their sweet spot so I might get 1 good lap in but for me it’s the quicker tyre but also risky. Soft are trash for me and I have to wait a lifetime before I can get the power down so their a no no. Hards seem good and quick for the race on the Audi.

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
I think with some tiptoe driving the soft tyres might be really good, but it may not be so nice to drive.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
For me the hard tyres really work well for the AMG. It takes about 3-4 laps to get them fully working and pressures right which will compromise qualy. But for race for me it’s the better more consistent tyre. The softs just overheat like crazy since I’m not a smooth driver as I used to be on tyres. So I tend to push them a little more than I’d like. Still fighting a happy backend though from Indy and I’m not sure why it’s happening. I’ve adjusted all things necessary to counter it but nothing really works and I’ve had to adjust my driving to it. It’s not bad I just need to pay more attention to the rear of the car than I’m used to. Should be a really good race next week even with our English crowd multitasking during the race. If you’re in front of me at any stage I’m prepared to avoid any sudden movements if England scores ??

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
For me the hard tyres really work well for the AMG. It takes about 3-4 laps to get them fully working and pressures right which will compromise qualy. But for race for me it’s the better more consistent tyre. The softs just overheat like crazy since I’m not a smooth driver as I used to be on tyres. So I tend to push them a little more than I’d like. Still fighting a happy backend though from Indy and I’m not sure why it’s happening. I’ve adjusted all things necessary to counter it but nothing really works and I’ve had to adjust my driving to it. It’s not bad I just need to pay more attention to the rear of the car than I’m used to. Should be a really good race next week even with our English crowd multitasking during the race. If you’re in front of me at any stage I’m prepared to avoid any sudden movements if England scores ??
Yeah qualifying on the hards will be tricky but if you get it right pole is achievable.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Last edited:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

first practise session this morning. Both default setups don't seem to work, can't go below mid .38s.

Hard rear tires don't work for me, just sliding around. So I will use softs.

What is different here compared to the first tracks of the season, any major changes in setup needed?

D.

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
@tomaprice @Chocolata4Life @Big-Kid-Daddy @FN-LEW187 @Pretender @Prehn @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @DutchRacer @DeuxMilles @boofon @AOR Davidben @MrKaczalski @Marcos Moutinho @flatspunout @Barker95.
Right guys we are having a poll about the race on Wednesday night so a simple thumbs up to race and a thumbs down to postpone this round and it will be run at the end of the season. Would like everyone’s thumbs up or down by end of today if possible so we all know what’s going on.
Thumbs down from me as well ?

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I voted tumbs up for race, but if the majority votes for postpone it will also be ok. When will we see England in a semi again ?

But: can we please have a decision tonight, tomorrow is my free morning and I want to know which track I should practice.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

I voted tumbs up for race, but if the majority votes for postpone it will also be ok. When will we see England in a semi again ?

But: can we please have a decision tonight, tomorrow is my free morning and I want to know which track I should practice.

D.
Well all 16 need to vote and if it’s a draw the race still goes ahead so 9 need to disagree with racing @boofon @Barker95 can you put your thumbs down on the post please guys

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
@tomaprice @Chocolata4Life @Big-Kid-Daddy @FN-LEW187 @Pretender @Prehn @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @DutchRacer @DeuxMilles @boofon @AOR Davidben @MrKaczalski @Marcos Moutinho @flatspunout @Barker95.
Right guys we are having a poll about the race on Wednesday night so a simple thumbs up to race and a thumbs down to postpone this round and it will be run at the end of the season. Would like everyone’s thumbs up or down by end of today if possible so we all know what’s going on.
Could we not delay the race by say an hour or something instead if that would work better?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I want to race as I can't race if we postpone till the end of the season. I'm on holiday on august 29th.
I'm fine with moving the race one hour. Not to the end of august.

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL