PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Could we not delay the race by say an hour or something instead if that would work better?
no, because

• 8pm (9 local time here) is latest possible for me
  • the english guys will all be drunk
D.

Edit: btw one hour wouldn't be enough if it comes to extra time and penalty shootout.

Last edited:

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

no, because

• 8pm (9 local time here) is latest possible for me
  • the english guys will all be drunk
D.

Edit: btw one hour wouldn't be enough if it comes to extra time and penalty shootout.
Yeah good points, looks like we’ll just have to have one eye on each thing ?
Edit: could start the race earlier at like 6 or 5:30?

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
@tomaprice @Chocolata4Life @Big-Kid-Daddy @FN-LEW187 @Pretender @Prehn @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @DutchRacer @DeuxMilles @boofon @AOR Davidben @MrKaczalski @Marcos Moutinho @flatspunout @Barker95.
Right guys we are having a poll about the race on Wednesday night so a simple thumbs up to race and a thumbs down to postpone this round and it will be run at the end of the season. Would like everyone’s thumbs up or down by end of today if possible so we all know what’s going on.
i voted to move the race at the end.

DutchRacer

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
@tomaprice @Chocolata4Life @Big-Kid-Daddy @FN-LEW187 @Pretender @Prehn @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @DutchRacer @DeuxMilles @boofon @AOR Davidben @MrKaczalski @Marcos Moutinho @flatspunout @Barker95.
Right guys we are having a poll about the race on Wednesday night so a simple thumbs up to race and a thumbs down to postpone this round and it will be run at the end of the season. Would like everyone’s thumbs up or down by end of today if possible so we all know what’s going on.
thumbs down for me then! not to watch the football match, but i'll have more time to figure out witch car im gonna use for the remainder of the season lol?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
thumbs down for me then! not to watch the football match, but i'll have more time to figure out witch car im gonna use for the remainder of the season lol?
As it stands the race is happening, just use the r8 mate it has the best defult setup so you something to work with.

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Wait so is it thumbs up to postpone the race or continue with it?
thumbs up to continue with the race this Wednesday or thumbs down to postpone the race and do it on what would be week 11 of the season, i think ?

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I cannot even see a thumbs down .

Anyways I'm easy, wouldn't want to put people out if they want to race.

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
if you on a phone I don't think it gives an optionto do a thumbs down ?
i don't seem to have a thumbs down on pc either ? maybe choosing agree or disagree is easier as i'm sure there both available on pc and mobile ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
i don't seem to have a thumbs down on pc either ? maybe choosing agree or disagree is easier as i'm sure there both available on pc and mobile ?
We have 8 who want to race and that's all that's needed for it to go ahead, and are American friends have yet to vote and I'm sure they will want to race. If people want to click the agree or disagree icon that's fine If its easier.

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Can’t see the thumbs down option but I’d like to postpone the race. I had an idea earlier to maybe start the race earlier instead of outright postponing it. Could start at like 5:30?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Can’t see the thumbs down option but I’d like to postpone the race. I had an idea earlier to maybe start the race earlier instead of outright postponing it. Could start at like 5:30?
Just unlike the post mate, it's easier for me to keep track of that

Reactions: FN-LEW187

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@NICK-NITRO , Do you know how to block a particular person from seeing what they post?
I seemed to have attracted a particular pest that keeps coming back for more and tbh, this person grated on me as soon as they joined.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@NICK-NITRO , Do you know how to block a particular person from seeing what they post?
I seemed to have attracted a particular pest that keeps coming back for more and tbh, this person grated on me as soon as they joined.
click on your profile avator at the top of the page, this should bring up a lost of things you can do with your account, one option is to ignore a member try that out.