PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
Driving slow is fast! Also it's nice for soft tyres!

No setup trouble this time, my pace was fine even with default setup, but I wanted to use soft tyres, so I made some changes so the tyres wouldn't melt, also high tyre pressures are really nice in sector 1.

Easy qualifying, driving kind of cautiously, my first clean lap was good enough for p1 I think.

Very good start in the race! Massive lead into turn 1, then I was driving kind of slow, avoiding understeer, and keeping tyre temps low. Very lonely race, I visited the pits early, so I wouldn't be alone, but unfortunately it didn't work out. Towards the end I was going a bit faster, tyres also got a bit hotter, and also the tyres lost some performance in corners when they got hot! I finished lonely p1, but hopefully it is enough for the Team Alone to win the championship! Also really happy to see @DeuxMilles getting p2, almost won, as I almost visited the barriers on lap 6!

Thank you everyone for all of these races! I was always doing my best in the races that I finished! The first race of the season was kind of easy, but I think everyone got faster after that race. Unfortunately for others, the last 3 tracks were really good for me and my GT-R, which is something I was expecting. Insane performance from @tomaprice, obviously the best driver ever! Always very good pace and no big mistakes! I may have a crush on tomaprices!

Sorry for spamming the psn chat so much, I was wasting my typing energy there, because of it I wasn't able to write any race reviews on this forum for the last couple of rounds.

Thank you everyone for the insane bullyful experience in this season of GT3 races!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

No setup trouble this time, my pace was fine even with default setup, but I wanted to use soft tyres, so I made some changes so the tyres wouldn't melt, also high tyre pressures are really nice in sector 1.

Easy qualifying, driving kind of cautiously, my first clean lap was good enough for p1 I think.

Very good start in the race! Massive lead into turn 1, then I was driving kind of slow, avoiding understeer, and keeping tyre temps low. Very lonely race, I visited the pits early, so I wouldn't be alone, but unfortunately it didn't work out. Towards the end I was going a bit faster, tyres also got a bit hotter, and also the tyres lost some performance in corners when they got hot! I finished lonely p1, but hopefully it is enough for the Team Alone to win the championship! Also really happy to see @DeuxMilles getting p2, almost won, as I almost visited the barriers on lap 6!

Thank you everyone for all of these races! I was always doing my best in the races that I finished! The first race of the season was kind of easy, but I think everyone got faster after that race. Unfortunately for others, the last 3 tracks were really good for me and my GT-R, which is something I was expecting. Insane performance from @tomaprice, obviously the best driver ever! Always very good pace and no big mistakes! I may have a crush on tomaprices!

Sorry for spamming the psn chat so much, I was wasting my typing energy there, because of it I wasn't able to write any race reviews on this forum for the last couple of rounds.

Thank you everyone for the insane bullyful experience in this season of GT3 races!
Well done mate and it was great fun In the chat lol it made the hole experience 10x better, if you like we can get all the bully’s blacklisted and I think @AOR Davidben was the ring leader!!! I was always nice to you ;):love::ROFLMAO:

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018

For the last race, i expected a good result, but i had not enough time to setup the car. And the few pratice session i did, it was in the wrong conditions. Thus this race was a nightmare, the grip changed every lap for me, very strange.

Congratulation for the championship @Chocolata4Life and thank you to all the drivers for this amazing season, for me it was the first with AOR and honestly the organization, the level of racing and the fair play, were top

I don't think i will do the next season, i'm slowly getting tired of this game

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Final result all updated (y) sorry it took so long the sheets were FUBAR till today, would like to say thanks to you guys again For the top driving and respect on track and the camaraderie we had off it in the chat. I think getting on off the track helps with the racing and hopefully we will have a commentator for s11;)

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Final result all updated (y) sorry it took so long the sheets were FUBAR till today, would like to say thanks to you guys again For the top driving and respect on track and the camaraderie we had off it in the chat. I think getting on off the track helps with the racing and hopefully we will have a commentator for s11;)
100% agree with you Nick getting on off track I think really did help with our races and also doing alot more practice together this season compared to last I think helped us to work out how each of us would race when it came to some close wheel to wheel stuff (y)

And now the results are updated its time for the podium :giggle:
AOR Tier 2 Podium.png

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
100% agree with you Nick getting on off track I think really did help with our races and also doing alot more practice together this season compared to last I think helped us to work out how each of us would race when it came to some close wheel to wheel stuff (y)

View attachment 54011
@YabbaTheHutt and @Michel--NL will love this

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

View attachment 54011
loving this - how about doing one for tier 5, perhaps? (just so i can bask in the glory ;) )

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

View attachment 54011
Would like one doing for Tier 3 after wednesday....please. :love::love: