PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 6 - Brno GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 25th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 30 laps (1+29)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 8 July 2018 - 04:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 8 July 2018 - 05:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Welcome to Brno, Czech Republic!

Join us for another round of late night racing, this time in the Czech Republics second largest city, the beautiful, historic Brno.
Enjoy the old town with its many historical sights, but remember to stop by one of the many bars and restaurants to sample the excellent Czech beers.

If you happen to visit Brno in June, make sure to join the Ignis Brunensis (latin for Flame of Brno), an international fireworks competition and festival before heading out to the Masaryk Circuit of Brno.

Similar to the Nürburgring, the Masaryk circuit refers to two tracks, a historic street circuit on public roads, spanning a massive 31km and the modern circuit, opened in 1987 that we will be racing on.

Expect the Qualifying under Medium Clouds and the race transitioning from Medium to Heavy Clouds.

Weather progression is Real-Time

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Here we go again, dodgy start times with dodgy track temps that will be in the middle for softs and hard tyres = no grip.

Imo these start time choices don't help this lack of grip issue.

Will be on tonight for practice if anyone is on.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Here we go again, dodgy start times with dodgy track temps that will be in the middle for softs and hard tyres = no grip.

Imo these start time choices don't help this lack of grip issue.

Will be on tonight for practice if anyone is on.
I’m 100% with you on start times for this season, and I also feel it’s a little unfair on guys who have limited time to practice

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

DutchRacer

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
ok so the weather goes from medium to heavy clouds, not that it really matters because its no rain orso, but i already know there won't be any heavy clouds untill the last few laps......i don't get why they still go for a 'real time' weather progression because we all know from experience that the transition comes waaay late in the race.
in my opinion any weather progression should be sync to race or like 2 or 5x......

• Agree
Reactions: Pretender

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
ok so the weather goes from medium to heavy clouds, not that it really matters because its no rain orso, but i already know there won't be any heavy clouds untill the last few laps......i don't get why they still go for a 'real time' weather progression because we all know from experience that the transition comes waaay late in the race.
in my opinion any weather progression should be sync to race or like 2 or 5x......
Sync to race only has problems when the rain is involved so maybe real time should only be used when it rains, I know In tier 5 they had rain from lap7 on real-time and had wets in by lap 18 so it can come early but it’s very rare In my experience

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
What's a good time round here? I think on PCars1 it was like 2:00/01s I think or maybe less

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
What's a good time round here? I think on PCars1 it was like 2:00/01s I think or maybe less
No idea mate I have only done a few laps on tt when the game fisrt come out last September. Will be nice to race this track in the dry, last time me and you raced this track in s7 it was hammering it down

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

practise is key :) so pls send me an invite.

Pole should be under 2 minutes (?)

Struggling atm with rear tires, soft too soft and hard too hard.

D.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
It's not to bad on the hards with race fuel.
Forgot to check track temp for quali but hards did not work so well as took ages to warm up so will go again tomorrow and try softs for quali.

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
No idea mate I have only done a few laps on tt when the game fisrt come out last September. Will be nice to race this track in the dry, last time me and you raced this track in s7 it was hammering it down
I Believe I won that race ;) Going to get some practice in today to see what times I can get. I may potentially change my car as I can't get the consistency in the Lambo but I will let you know

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

practised yesterday and today in Brünn, I like the track.

Laptime with race setup and 80l of fuel 2:02.7 so far, don't know what this is worth.

BUT: I'm firm in the AMG, have a base setup which fits my style, cruised 10000 km so far with it. Today I picked the M6, just for fun. Default setup, only tires and pressures 1:1 from the AMG setup. Third lap (first two are to warm up the tires) as fast as with the AMG, which is not a good sign for the Merc :love:

D.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Hi,

practised yesterday and today in Brünn, I like the track.

Laptime with race setup and 80l of fuel 2:02.7 so far, don't know what this is worth.

BUT: I'm firm in the AMG, have a base setup which fits my style, cruised 10000 km so far with it. Today I picked the M6, just for fun. Default setup, only tires and pressures 1:1 from the AMG setup. Third lap (first two are to warm up the tires) as fast as with the AMG, which is not a good sign for the Merc :love:

D.
High elevation track, M6 should destroy everything around here, especially the back half of the track where its all uphill.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
High elevation track, M6 should destroy everything around here, especially the back half of the track where its all uphill.
Suprised at the lack of turbo cars for s10 some tiers don’t have any, I’ve tried a few cars round hear last night and the m6 was the best, it was way faster than my litttle R8