PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
We did a practice last night and a few of us was almost in the 1:59s with race fuel
Only run 20 laps last night so ill probably gain Some time and ill be Running 59s 00 before the race, then raceday come and ill be back in 2.02s when Racing Ha ha

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
What would you do with the amg to get the hards working? Doesn’t seem to be an issue in the r8
Its mostly corner entry when Im bleeding off the brakes when it kicks out. I added engine braking, rear df & soften rear suspension/dampers a little bit, lower rear tire pressues. Amg is best over 1 lap but in a race it can be very tricky. The downshift protection seems worse in a race & the rear steps out even more, so what i would do Is take whatever your using over 1 lap and add more rear df, less coast. Compromises the setup a little bit, but much more comfortable in a race.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
It is mate we have got a great tier again and it also shows on the track
Elite not really friendly anymore lol, no one talks on the threads much. You dont see everyone posting their post race recaps etc. I can explain why, (i miss @C-FOGARTY hint hint) but....Im doing well this season rather not get myself in trouble on the website lol.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

One off the Main reasons pc2 is a dissapointment for me, can only Go fast with driving loose
this is different for me. With the loose car I have to concentrate about staying on track. Only with a stable car I can ride maximum attack :cool:

Changing the TC to a lower value helps a bit. Fastest in race-setup/race-fuel is now a 2:01.6xx and it stays stable, further laps not much slower.

D.

@NICK-NITRO can we have updated results please? ;)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Elite not really friendly anymore lol, no one talks on the threads much. You dont see everyone posting their post race recaps etc. I can explain why, (i miss @C-FOGARTY hint hint) but....Im doing well this season rather not get myself in trouble on the website lol.
Hi,

this is different for me. With the loose car I have to concentrate about staying on track. Only with a stable car I can ride maximum attack :cool:

Changing the TC to a lower value helps a bit. Fastest in race-setup/race-fuel is now a 2:01.6xx and it stays stable, further laps not much slower.

D.

@NICK-NITRO can we have updated results please? ;)
sorry Pal completely forgot about it :eek: will sort it out when I’m back home

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
One of my favorite tracks as well. Unfortunately like I said earlier last week, I’ll have tomorrow night and Wednesday morning to get up to speed. Moving and not being able to use my ps4 for almost 2 weeks is killing me!!! I’m so ready to get back in the drivers seat!! ?

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Mad one got hit out on the first lap.. so thanks for that.. and had to pit so already 50 seconds down. Car then handled like a dog (and I’ll admit I was driving like mad trying to catch up so was accident prone) and hit a tyre barrier on an apex so had 6 damage for the rest of the race. Car oversteered like crazy and meant I span loads then had to pit as despite having 33 laps of fuel I still nearly ran out. Haven’t looked at the lap one incident yet so not sure who it was or who’s fault (could even be my own to be fair)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017
Q1 - Really pleased with second pole from 4 races this season. Bit lucky because I had seen a few from our league (including myself) go faster than 1.59.3.

R2 - super consistent and stayed in the lead 1s ahead of @tomaprice for 19 laps. Pitted on 19 when I saw the first backmarker because I start to struggle for consistency when behind people, but came out in a bit of traffic. Fast forward to end of lap 24, @tomaprice came out the bits and I beat him into T1 to take back the lead.

5 laps to keep it together for my first AOR win then on the final corner of lap 27, I come round the bend and hit a tyre sitting right on the racing line. It caused the car to become unstable and I came off the track and into the wall on the home straight. With 22 suspension and 22 front damage I was lucky to still get second with @AOR Davidben makng a mistake himself late on.

Miss next race which is a shame, but back for final 3 races of the season.

Well done @tomaprice!

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I love this tier and how we sort out are incidents @FN-LEW187 @flatspunout :) only 3 more to go for a clean slate.
I've never known a league like it lol...it's crazy how chilled out everyone is..we're all really competitive but totally respectful... I imagine it as two fine well mannered Englishman from the 1800s where as i imagine tier 1 as a Manc and a Scouser trying to get along after derby day..lol...if you get my drift.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Completely fagged up quail as I was aiming for a low 59 and was off by 1sec, race was a disaster as I had to pit for damage on lap 5 but got back up to 7th then hit the tyres so got damage again that killed my straight line speed. I ended up slowing down and letting @Big-Kid-Daddy past as my car was to slow to fight then I realised I didn't have enough fuel to finish the race :oops: had to run in lean so slowed and let @Chocolata4Life past, had to drive at 100mph last lap shortshiffting and crossed with 0.4 in the tank so I, glad I finished but also annoyed as I had pace to fight for a podium, congrats to the top 3 and everyone else who raced.

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
Another fantastic race.
When i came here it was to have fair and competitive races. The racing level there is here is just great. Thank you for that.
@boofon had a very consistent pace and it was a battle of tenth, i stayed focus all the race, and i did zero mistake and that's why i finished first, but to be honest i finished the race exhausted.