PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Sonoma Raceway GP - 20.06.18 @8pm UK time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 1 - Sonoma Raceway GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 20th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 40 laps (1+39)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 4 March 2018 - 06:00
- Race start time: 4 March 2018 - 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:
@boofon
@DutchRacer

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
What will pole time be?
I might not be racing 2moro due to been ill but would imagine 29s , I’ve only done a little race practice with some very low 1.30s with race fuel and hards tyres, I will be on the hards for quail if I’m feeling well enough to race.

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
@Pretender is back up host if Im still bad. I will more than likely still host and try and race, so I might just sit in the pits for quail and then just drive round at the back out the way or just watch the race.
Hope you feel better for the race, be a shame missing first race. Will get everyone added hopefully tonight just incase I need to host.

You could host and broadcast if you wasn't up for racing ?

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
A little pole for you guys to fill in!

Who will take Pole Position?

2) What will be the Pole Time?

3) What will the Podium be? [1ST, 2ND, 3RD]

4) Who will take the Fastest Lap?

5) Who will be the First retirement ?

Pretender

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Have got most of you added on PSN now just waiting on @tomaprice @Marcos Moutinho to accept, if the friend request isn't showing for you two could you add me PSN: Pretender_3 , so I can send you game invites for race tonight.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Have got most of you added on PSN now just waiting on @tomaprice @Marcos Moutinho to accept, if the friend request isn't showing for you two could you add me PSN: Pretender_3 , so I can send you game invites for race tonight.
I will be attending later so you don't have to host unless you really want to give it ago. I'm going to see how I feel during quail and then make a decision if to race or sit in the pits and watch. Haven't been on pc2 since Friday so will probably just tootle round at the back and pull over every once in a while to throw up??

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Pretender

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
I will be attending later so you don't have to host unless you really want to give it ago. I'm going to see how I feel during quail and then make a decision if to race or sit in the pits and watch. Haven't been on pc2 since Friday so will probably just tootle round at the back and pull over every once in a while to throw up??
No worries I'll leave it in your hands then ? at least if you finish you'll score some points no matter what position you finish ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
No worries I'll leave it in your hands then ? at least if you finish you'll score some points no matter what position you finish ?
ha yeah so if you see an Audi parked up off the track you will know I've got my head in the toilet been sick ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@Pretender as back up host can you screenshot the quail results and race results and send them me on PSN as backup, if anyone else want to it will be appreciated as you never know if you gonna get DSC with pc2

Reactions: Pretender