PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Car and Team Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
What is LSD_HIGH's name on AOR? He was running a #28 Audi (not the one pete day is driving) but he isn't assigned to the thread? This is supposed to be taken more seriously and car selection should be strict

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
What is LSD_HIGH's name on AOR? He was running a #28 Audi (not the one pete day is driving) but he isn't assigned to the thread? This is supposed to be taken more seriously and car selection should be strict
LSD High is @pete day actually. The livery seems to be the wrong one in this thread. It should be the #28 Team WRT black and red. I think there is actually another #28 also WRT but with slightly different name and this is the one in the thread.

Reactions: Noxvi

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
LSD High is @pete day actually. The livery seems to be the wrong one in this thread. It should be the #28 Team WRT black and red. I think there is actually another #28 also WRT but with slightly different name and this is the one in the thread.
Yes it had the wrong livery that's why it had me confused

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Yes it had the wrong livery that's why it had me confused
Will look and change later. Out at mo.

Reactions: dejw_d

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
All Sorted

Reactions: dejw_d
Status
Not open for further replies.