AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Hockenheim GP - 08.08.18 @8pm UK time. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Hockenheim GP - 08.08.18 @8pm UK time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Coming into the race with 10 minutes of practice wasn't ideal, but my car setup from other tracks worked well enough. My first practice lap was a 1:44 and managed to get into the 1:42's. Just before the lobby expired I changed setup and ran 1 more lap and got in the 1:41's so went with that for the race! winging it
I enjoyed the first half of the race a lot of cars close together, a few spinners (I saw Dennis smash the wall and thought 'ouch!'). I had one brown seat moment when I was trying to overtake Golzy I think and didn't see the breaking point and overshot the tight right hander after the straight. Thankfully RobF1 saw my car flying up the inside so I didn't T-bone him! Other than that move it was a solid race. Race pace was decent on softs and I risked running the single set for the entire race....although the grip in sector 3 after halfway was poor.

Some stats below:
1533810814771.png

1533810838862.png

Reactions: pcsolima and dejw_d

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
Coming into the race with 10 minutes of practice wasn't ideal, but my car setup from other tracks worked well enough. My first practice lap was a 1:44 and managed to get into the 1:42's. Just before the lobby expired I changed setup and ran 1 more lap and got in the 1:41's so went with that for the race! winging it
I enjoyed the first half of the race a lot of cars close together, a few spinners (I saw Dennis smash the wall and thought 'ouch!'). I had one brown seat moment when I was trying to overtake Golzy I think and didn't see the breaking point and overshot the tight right hander after the straight. Thankfully RobF1 saw my car flying up the inside so I didn't T-bone him! Other than that move it was a solid race. Race pace was decent on softs and I risked running the single set for the entire race....although the grip in sector 3 after halfway was poor.

Some stats below:
I remember that move mate, I had brown trousers because was going for the move on the inside as well!! :LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.