PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 6 - Brno GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 25th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 30 laps (1+29)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 8 July 2018 - 04:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 8 July 2018 - 05:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:
@Noxvi
@RacingAtHome
@Ayresii1995

Uninformed No Show:
@ESS_AYCH
@DIOGOPINTO121

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Welcome to Brno, Czech Republic!

Join us for another round of late night racing, this time in the Czech Republics second largest city, the beautiful, historic Brno.
Enjoy the old town with its many historical sights, but remember to stop by one of the many bars and restaurants to sample the excellent Czech beers.

If you happen to visit Brno in June, make sure to join the Ignis Brunensis (latin for Flame of Brno), an international fireworks competition and festival before heading out to the Masaryk Circuit of Brno.

Similar to the Nürburgring, the Masaryk circuit refers to two tracks, a historic street circuit on public roads, spanning a massive 31km and the modern circuit, opened in 1987 that we will be racing on.

Expect the Qualifying under Medium Clouds and the race transitioning from Medium to Heavy Clouds.

Weather progression is Real-Time

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
What kind of times are people doing? Not played for ages so gauging if i need to do a quick setup or just practice more

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
I've done a high 2:02 with 90ltrs of fuel. Only ran about 10-15 laps so not sure how that compares, but on the Media thread someone in a higher tier done a 1:59 in Time Trial mode so that 2:02 might be decent.

I was struggling with the tyre temps of the front left on soft tyres....even at 5am!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
In tier2 we are lapping 59s/2:00 with race fuel but would would expect it to Be more round the high 2:00 low 2:01 when racing other cars, and how easy it is to block on this track. Have you not tried this hards? Track temp is a little to warm for my liking to use softs and it’s more a mechanical grip circuit so I’m putting a lot of load on the tyres with my setup.

Reactions: planettoon

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
Ahhh ok thanks. I did a quick 15 lapper with 30laps of fuel and was in the 2.02s so should be ok! Just have to make tyres last

Reactions: abr_8082

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Not tired hards yet...I will give them a bash in a practice run before the race. If I'm lucky I'll get a practice in tomorrow for an hour.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

RacingAtHome

F1 1st Driver
May 5, 2016
Not feeling well again today. Been having connection issues anyway around 8/9 so probably would have DC'd anyway. Hopefully I can sort those issues out for Catalunya.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

pcsolima

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Dec 27, 2015
Very upset with this race because my Internet decided to interfere!

Everything was going ok, in second place and with good battle with @SCHWANTZ3493 .

But then Internet went down and I got disconnected. I’m still with no service (writing this on my mobile).

Very, very gutted, because I was really betting on this race, since I already know I’m gonna miss the next one.

Congrats to @Golzy on the win.

Last edited:

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
Very upset with this race because my Internet decided to interfere!

Everything was going ok, in second place and with good battle with @SCHWANTZ3493 .

But then Internet webt down and I got disconnected. I’m still with no service (writing this on my mobile).

Very, very gutted, because I was really betting on this race, since I already know I’m gonna miss the next one.

Congrats to @Golzy on the win.
Thanks and really unlucky dude. Was close in qualifying as well!

Reactions: pcsolima

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
That sucks @pcsolima - unlucky :(

My quali was rubbish, span on both hot laps hence the 12 second deficit to pole, although my best in practice was a 2:01 so doubt I would have got near the top 4.

My race was a bit boring tbh. I gained places from people spinning, then had most of the race being 5 seconds behind Denis, then I pitted, was hotlapping (badly) for a while until Denis pitted and was 2 seconds ahead. Increased the gap to 5 seconds and then span with 4 laps to go on turn 1, Span again on turn 1 on the last penultimate lap chasing Denis down.

Hard tyres were used and didn't feel quite warm enough, and softs were overheating so never felt like I had a good balance all race. There weren't enough of us for the size of the track in my opinion either, but the top 3 looked close and probably had fun.

Good win @Golzy

Reactions: Golzy

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Qualy: 5th.
Bit meh, couldn't really get my qualy. My 2.01,9 was a PB but barely faster than my race pace.

Race: 3rd
Flawless race and happy to finally get a podium in GT3. Got stuck behind @Dennis_Meisner in P5 in the beginning so decided to pit early to get some free air. That worked out very well because in the end because I jumped to cars by more than 10 seconds. Without loosing around 8 seconds at the start I might have had a change to fight for victory, considering I was only 5 seconds behind at the finish. Anyway, happy with my consistent pace and with the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.