PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 2 - Ruapuna Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 27th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 44 laps (1+43)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 23 April 2018 - 11:00
- Race start time: 23 April 2018 - 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:
@Golzy
@pete day
@Ayresii1995

Uninformed No Show:

Last edited:

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
If I've raced this track before I don't remember it....I'm not a fan from a quick practice tonight...and my laptime backs that up :D

Will plug away but I'm not looking forward to this in the wet....those puddles can spin you and wet grass isn't very forgiving either!

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
I just got around to do some practice last night. Jeez, this track is really a nightmare. 44 laps of this and in the rain? This is going to be a loooong race.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
I just got around to do some practice last night. Jeez, this track is really a nightmare. 44 laps of this and in the rain? This is going to be a loooong race.
Did a full race last night 67mins. Yes will be a long race....longer for some lol.?

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
What overtaking. Not spots to overtake only on the home straight. Just got to hope someone spins or goes off?

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Hey guys

Just to give you a heads up... I was supposed to coming back from holiday on Wednesday afternoon just in time for the race!! However my flight is delayed quite a lot ? so atm can I put down as a possible no show cause there’s a chance I might not make it lol!!

Thank you ?

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hey guys

Just to give you a heads up... I was supposed to coming back from holiday on Wednesday afternoon just in time for the race!! However my flight is delayed quite a lot ? so atm can I put down as a possible no show cause there’s a chance I might not make it lol!!

Thank you ?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. When on board, tell the pilot to go FULL THROTLE. Have a safe flight and don't forget my rock?

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
By the way I have training right before the race, so I might not be online at 7.45. Should he fine for 8 though.

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Unfortunately
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. When on board, tell the pilot to go FULL THROTLE. Have a safe flight and don't forget my rock?
Unfortunately they had to night stop the flight and we’re going to give it another go tonight which means I’ll definitely miss the race!! I’ll be ready for INDY though ?

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Not pleased, disconnected in the lobby before Quali, then my wheel didn't load when I got into Quali so rejoined late. Managed 1 hotlap by the time it reloaded and qualified 7th and invalidated my 2nd hotlap on the last corner (0.3 up) :(

The race I got squeezed on turn 1 so had to park and go in reverse. Not sure who it was but please leave a car width if you try to overtake on the outside...especially on turn 1 of lap 1.

After that the race went well, one little spin cost 5 seconds, pitted for new tyres and was looking strong for a top 5 finish until I got disconnected on about lap 34.....around the same time @Noxvi disconnected from the session.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
I feel bad for all of you who had disconnection and other issues - it always sucks

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
My race:

Qualy: P2
Happy to be on the front row but not really with the time. Put in a 19.2 straight away and was on for an 18 on the lap after but messed up the last sector a little.
Second run was a waist. Had a spin on the first flyer and on the second one my tyres felt a bit too hot.

Race: P4
Had a few stupid moments which cost me a looooot of time. Think I spun like 6 times which is just rediculous. Somehow I ended up on the podium in the last few laps, but then the last lap was a bit intense against @SCHWANTZ3493. Half spin in the hairpin, still kept 3rd. Then I overshot the chicane in the last sector and he managed to undercot me. Bit annoyed of course but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.