PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Sugo - 15.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 3 - Sugo - 15.08.18 @8pm UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 9 - Sugo

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 15th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 45 laps (44+1)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 7 October - 18:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 7 October - 19:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no show:
@PRG_FrankForest (aka @FSR_FrankForest )
@Ayresii1995

Uninformed no show:
@RacingAtHome
@DIOGOPINTO121
@jimmdasen

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Qualifying will be under heavy clouds, with rain expected to last the entire race.

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
So I am hosting indeed. There is a slight chance that I'm like 5 minutes late but I'll keep you updated on wednesday night. Please don't panic if your invite is a few minutes late, becuase I'd like to get the lobby settings right ;)

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
So I am hosting indeed. There is a slight chance that I'm like 5 minutes late but I'll keep you updated on wednesday night. Please don't panic if your invite is a few minutes late, becuase I'd like to get the lobby settings right ;)
Just sent you an invite.
I am curious about this one. Actually like this track but have never driven it in the wet.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
Practice session at 8pm uk time for those who are interested 60min practice 30min quali 10lap race

I will put the password up as soon as i open the lobby

I will also livestream it on my Twitch channel with the password in the title

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Practice session at 8pm uk time for those who are interested 60min practice 30min quali 10lap race

I will put the password up as soon as i open the lobby

I will also livestream it on my Twitch channel with the password in the title
Would it be okay to join and get some practice but not stay for the whole thing?

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
My apologies to Oslimas (can't find AOR name now) and whoever was leading and crashed into my car.
In the first lap I was just too late on the brakes and hit Oslimas.

Then I lost the car at the final corner, giving me severe damage and a 2+ minute pit stop. When I came out I lost the car at the same place (very stupid) and then I collided with the leader. I feel really bad for it so my apologies again.

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
That's my season over due to holiday the next 2 weeks.

This race didn't get anywhere near enough practice needed (9 laps prior) but work is busy at the moment so this takes a back seat. With no dry setup it wasn't a surprise to be plum last in Quali.

My race pace was OK, consistently in the high 1:27's/1:28's when in clear air which was after lap 4. Someone hit the bollards on the last turn and I didn't see one hit me but it must have as I got 33 suspension damage and about 20 front wing. I came out 1:05 down on the leader and put in some consistent laps, then Noxvi must have had damage and came out just in front so we had quite a few laps with good laptimes, got the leaders time down to 52 seconds and had a few moments overtaking. Noxvi - apologies if you got any damage on the last bend when you were squirming about but I thought I had enough space to get by without contact on the outside, the game thought otherwise as I had to give the position back. My tyres ran out of life so I pitted for fresh rubber. On the exit I put the gas down too quick and skidded over the white line to get a drive through, but the tyres felt like drys as I managed a 360 spin whilst driving slowly through the chicane! I forgot the auto pit stops don't allow you to go full beans into the pits like F1 games so got a DQ for that - it wasn't intentional but I wasn't going to finish any higher than 8th after 2 pitstops and a drive through.

Disappointing finish as the pace was there to have a decent race.

Whilst in monitor mode I noticed a few cars didn't have lights on due to damage either.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
That's my season over due to holiday the next 2 weeks.

This race didn't get anywhere near enough practice needed (9 laps prior) but work is busy at the moment so this takes a back seat. With no dry setup it wasn't a surprise to be plum last in Quali.

My race pace was OK, consistently in the high 1:27's/1:28's when in clear air which was after lap 4. Someone hit the bollards on the last turn and I didn't see one hit me but it must have as I got 33 suspension damage and about 20 front wing. I came out 1:05 down on the leader and put in some consistent laps, then Noxvi must have had damage and came out just in front so we had quite a few laps with good laptimes, got the leaders time down to 52 seconds and had a few moments overtaking. Noxvi - apologies if you got any damage on the last bend when you were squirming about but I thought I had enough space to get by without contact on the outside, the game thought otherwise as I had to give the position back. My tyres ran out of life so I pitted for fresh rubber. On the exit I put the gas down too quick and skidded over the white line to get a drive through, but the tyres felt like drys as I managed a 360 spin whilst driving slowly through the chicane! I forgot the auto pit stops don't allow you to go full beans into the pits like F1 games so got a DQ for that - it wasn't intentional but I wasn't going to finish any higher than 8th after 2 pitstops and a drive through.

Disappointing finish as the pace was there to have a decent race.

Whilst in monitor mode I noticed a few cars didn't have lights on due to damage either.
No mate you gave me no damage I lose the back end and thought it was my fault that's why I kept flashing my lights to let you know to continue.

Reactions: planettoon

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
My apologies to Oslimas (can't find AOR name now) and whoever was leading and crashed into my car.

Then I lost the car at the final corner, giving me severe damage and a 2+ minute pit stop. When I came out I lost the car at the same place (very stupid) and then I collided with the leader. I feel really bad for it so my apologies again.
Reviewing the replay and seeing that it's still completely your fault for both incidents. The one I was involved in you saw me going up the hill you were on the side last position about to get lapped don't know what made you lit up your tires to go on the racing line.

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Reviewing the replay and seeing that it's still completely your fault for both incidents. The one I was involved in you saw me going up the hill you were on the side last position about to get lapped don't know what made you lit up your tires to go on the racing line.
I never said it wasn't my fault, of course it was, but you were accising me of doing it delibaretely and being a dirty driver or something. Could you please send me the replay (or upload it to stewards is you want) because my memory was full and it only saved a few seconds. And I don't remember from the top of my head what I did let alone why.

pcsolima

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Dec 27, 2015

So it was you! Didn’t see the replay yet...
That was very annoying since it completely ruined my race... That and a mistake from my side later on...

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Sounds like I missed a fun race lol. Will update table when I get back Friday if that's ok? See you all at Watkins Glen.

Status
Not open for further replies.