PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Car and Team Registration

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Can you use same saved setups for standard and endurance version of the R8? Just noticed @abr_8082 has selected the 24hr one and me the normal one. Is it exactly the same car?
I think so, only other liveries but setup on one should work fine on the other

Reactions: danjbirch

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Can you use same saved setups for standard and endurance version of the R8? Just noticed @abr_8082 has selected the 24hr one and me the normal one. Is it exactly the same car?
According to SMS the only difference are cosmetic ones, everything else is the same. And if you team up, I have no issues with one using endurance livery :)

Reactions: danjbirch

GALACTIK_SKULL2

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2015
no you cant as its the same with the bentley the setups are different you would have to re do the setup on the car

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
no you cant as its the same with the bentley the setups are different you would have to re do the setup on the car
No, you're wrong. For the Bentley there are 2 different years, 2015 and 2016. The 16 version should be the same between the normal and endurance but there is quite a difference between the 15 and 16 versions :)