Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Welcome to tier 4 to all drivers!

I will be the coordinator for this tier and I'm really looking forward to this season. To those I don't have as friends yet, I will send a friend request now. Would be good if you could accept that so I can create my own PSN list for invites.

Before first race I will also create a group race chat to use on race nights for easy communication (if that is needed).

Again, welcome to tier 4 :)

Reactions: igor55

GALACTIK_SKULL2

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2015
Welcome to tier 4 to all drivers!

I will be the coordinator for this tier and I'm really looking forward to this season. To those I don't have as friends yet, I will send a friend request now. Would be good if you could accept that so I can create my own PSN list for invites.

Before first race I will also create a group race chat to use on race nights for easy communication (if that is needed).

Again, welcome to tier 4 :)
looking forward to racing with you guys :)

• Happy
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Driver update:
@Rick_motogp_35 have been moved down to tier 5 on his request (lack of time to practise).

This means that @Camo_C will be moved up as a full time driver :)

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Driver update:
@Rick_motogp_35 have been moved down to tier 5 on his request (lack of time to practise).

This means that @Camo_C will be moved up as a full time driver :)
Woohoo! Cheers @YabbaTheHutt . I would like to mention again that I won’t be able to attend races 4 & 5 as I won’t be anywhere near my house! *unless someone would like to lend their PS4 in Spain ?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Woohoo! Cheers @YabbaTheHutt . I would like to mention again that I won’t be able to attend races 4 & 5 as I won’t be anywhere near my house! *unless someone would like to lend their PS4 in Spain ?
So you're available on wednesday? I thought you missed the first 2 races...

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Wow 8 different cars :) banning the Ferrari seems to have been a great decision ?

• Agree

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Driver update:
Unfortunately @Jimski78 have to drop out due to not having enough time to race or practise for races.

I wish him the best of luck with finding time to race and hope to see him soon again :)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
its going to be really warm tonight during the race, its like 28 degrees where i am in the uk. :eek:
Same in Gothenburg, Sweden! And my wheel is a bit wonky when it's this hot so I will most likely have to drive with auto-gears tonight (wheel double downshift or don't downshift when it's this warm).

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
I'm sorry to say but,

I think i am going to quit. I have a lot of things going on woth school and we are moving from houses so it is though to sometimes participate and the amount of time i put in to pC2 is already minimum. I like the game, community and races but i hae to much on my head at the moment and with me missing next week and the week after that and the last three i'd rather gove my seat to a reserve. Sorry to @Matthew010383 and to the whole community here. I hope you guys can understand and respect why i may leave.
IT IS NOT OFFICIAL YET! I take this as a little disclaimer.

• Informative