PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Main Thread

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'm sorry to say but,

I think i am going to quit. I have a lot of things going on woth school and we are moving from houses so it is though to sometimes participate and the amount of time i put in to pC2 is already minimum. I like the game, community and races but i hae to much on my head at the moment and with me missing next week and the week after that and the last three i'd rather gove my seat to a reserve. Sorry to @Matthew010383 and to the whole community here. I hope you guys can understand and respect why i may leave.
IT IS NOT OFFICIAL YET! I take this as a little disclaimer.
Eagerly awaiting you final call and hope it is a good one (y)

Reactions: LowRacerNL

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
I cant understand the disconnect root cause... i personaly host my own gt3 leagues on thursdays without any problems, but like the evaluation race and tonight i had disconnects... Changed my Dns Just in case . Hopefully next week will be steady!!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I cant understand the disconnect root cause... i personaly host my own gt3 leagues on thursdays without any problems, but like the evaluation race and tonight i had disconnects... Changed my Dns Just in case . Hopefully next week will be steady!!
Will change host next week to see if it gets better.

You got good connection (I'm too lazy to look at you sign up...)?

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

We've gotten some feedback on the upcoming reverse grid race, and how we determine the reverse order.
While we had planned it out carefully, we missed to document it transparently in the league information.
I apologise for overlooking that.
I have now updated the league information with the exact details on how we determine the grid for rounds 3 and 7 and hope that we were able to clear any confusion.

The details are here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s10-league-information.34138/#post-592290

Clarification on Reverse Grid procedure for Round 3 and Round 7

*)
Round 3 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) Round 1 and Round 2
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) one of the two previous rounds
3. All other drivers

Round 7 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 5 out of the 6 previous rounds
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 3 out of the 6 previous rounds
3. All other drivers in reverse order
If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to engage me, or any other staff member.

Thank you and have an awesome season :)

On behalf of all staff,
Stephan

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
@YabbaTheHutt I just noticed something when I was adjusting my pit strategy. If you take 1L of fuel a pitstop takes 2 seconds, while if you set it to do nothing it'll take about 5 seconds. They just stand there admiring your car :p
Just wondering it this is a known issue.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt I just noticed something when I was adjusting my pit strategy. If you take 1L of fuel a pitstop takes 2 seconds, while if you set it to do nothing it'll take about 5 seconds. They just stand there admiring your car :p
Just wondering it this is a known issue.
When you say it I think I've heard about it (but forgot). If it is like that, that's a useful little tip. Might explain a little why I seem to loose time at my pitstops :eek:

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
When you say it I think I've heard about it (but forgot). If it is like that, that's a useful little tip. Might explain a little why I seem to loose time at my pitstops :eek:
Haha, maybe but not to me :p just wanted to post this to even the playing field for everybody in this league. Because I don't think everybody knows about this

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Haha, maybe but not to me :p just wanted to post this to even the playing field for everybody in this league. Because I don't think everybody knows about this
That's a good idea :)

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
@YabbaTheHutt , which tool software do you use for points and standing? Currently i use a tool for my own championship which cant add the Cars and livery...any change i could have the software as well? ( Maybe a bit direct question?)

MattDarvs

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-AM Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Please remove me from this league as I’m nothing but a liability on track to others and gt3’s are really not my thing. Thanks and I hope there’s another TC league soon.

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
I'll not be there for the next 3 races. I am going to italyyyy. I haven't enjoyed this season as much also due to the fact i couldn't finnish all the races because they are 1 hour 10 minutes long. But i wish everybody a lot of luck for the last three races and have a good one boyz

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Please remove me from this league as I’m nothing but a liability on track to others and gt3’s are really not my thing. Thanks and I hope there’s another TC league soon.
Sad to hear that but I understand and respect your decision :(

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'll not be there for the next 3 races. I am going to italyyyy. I haven't enjoyed this season as much also due to the fact i couldn't finnish all the races because they are 1 hour 10 minutes long. But i wish everybody a lot of luck for the last three races and have a good one boyz
We have the postponed race at Le Mans Bugatti the week after round 10, so you can make one more race if you want (y)

Reactions: LowRacerNL

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Would really appreciate if you guys could give your thoughts on this season in our feedback thread as it helps us greatly in planning next season :)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Watkins was my last race this season, I will miss the race next week :cautious:
Thanks to all of you, was some nice and clean racing from you all. I did enjoy it to race with you guys, even if my pace was not good enough for this tier. Sorry @YabbaTheHutt for the team championship :(:rolleyes:
Big thanks to you @YabbaTheHutt for the great work you do, i think we all appreciate that very much.

Hope to see some of you guys in season 11 and good luck for final race :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt how does someone have 87.5 points?
If a driver don't fullfil a race the rule states:
-If a driver have done 90% of race distance, they will get full points
-If a driver have done 75-90%, he will get half the points for that position they end in.

Jarryd did do 76% of the race so I gave him half of the 11 points he would get for that position, and that's 5.5 points. There you have the half point (it looks strange but...).