PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Le Mans Bugatti (Re-Run) - 29.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 4 - Le Mans Bugatti (Re-Run) - 29.08.18 @8pm UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
...those tracklimits..... Think tomorrow will set the most time penalties :-D
Just had a practise race, no problems with tracklimits. Cold tyres at the start was my problem.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Cold tyres for sure at the start. And once again, T7 & T8. Bane of my race
Cold tyres? I would not have said that seeing you pull away from me at the start :D T7 and T8 are annoying, had a lot of problems there myself.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Cold tyres? I would not have said that seeing you pull away from me at the start :D T7 and T8 are annoying, had a lot of problems there myself.
Cool tyres then haha. Long track, night race, tyres and brakes were cooling too fast for my liking! And I had my tactic for the start. Question is, will I do it again ;);) (If I qualify pole)

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Cool tyres then haha. Long track, night race, tyres and brakes were cooling too fast for my liking! And I had my tactic for the start. Question is, will I do it again ;);) (If I qualify pole)
Haha yeah you surprised me at the start :D I won't get caught out like that again

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Haha yeah you surprised me at the start :D I won't get caught out like that again
Will be fun to see how the championship battle will go tonight :cool:

Reactions: igor55

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Camo_C will win the championship, but I hope the race will be as exciting as yesterday :)
He got a healthy lead but he can't mess up os much that he don't get any points. Nerves might come into play....

Reactions: igor55

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Noooo DSC :cry: had such a good lead already
Could it be because somebody was watching Netflix? Or just bad luck?

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Quali P2 was pleased and was a surprise because never really got a lap together.

Race P3
Now this was eventful.. hit off the track at the 1st corner. And then my go friend in that yellow Renault just turned into me when I was on the inside with my car about 70% along side. But n.a. just smash me off. So then i decided rather not to try catch up and overtake and hope he makes a mistake and he did. So not harm done.

Track pens was interesting and got a lot. But p3 isn't bad so I shall take it.

Congrats @Camo_C and thank you all for the season was good.

Overall my season was an up and down rollercoaster and bad luck in races with incidents. But still please with finishing in the top 5 of championship after all my DNF races. I'll take it.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Same here... Sorry Camo_c was aiming for our teampoints, but wasnt ment to be
It's good dude, 2nd place is still a great achievement.
Grats to everyone this season, it was really fun.