PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 5 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 5 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

ROUND 5 - Donington Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 18th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 41 laps (1+40)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 24 June 2018 - 13:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 24 June 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Misses the race:
@Camo_C
@LowRacerNL
@GALACTIK_SKULL2

Most likely misses the race:
@Mhill

Last edited:
Reactions: Camo_C

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Finally I remembered to post the race thread for Donington...

Reactions: abr_8082

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Assuming you mean in dry conditions... Dry quali: mid 1.28, race pace .29 high... (29.2 as fastest) wet didn't try yet
Dry times 30s and even 31s ? haven't been on the game for a while but losing a good 2 seconds for some reason ?

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I immediately had a good feeling on this track :) mid to high 28's with race fuel, and did a couple of laps in the wet and I believe I was in the 35's
Didn't try qualy yet, but should be in the 27's I suppose

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Will do my first runs at Donington later today. Not one of my favourite tracks though and then some rain on that...

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I immediately had a good feeling on this track :) mid to high 28's with race fuel, and did a couple of laps in the wet and I believe I was in the 35's
Didn't try qualy yet, but should be in the 27's I suppose
I am in 33s to early 34s in the rain
And in the dry from 30s down to 29s... best 28.8 before the rain comes and then in the 33s and bad laps 34s.

So I don't know how you a good 1.5 seconds quicker than in the dry ?

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I am in 33s to early 34s in the rain
And in the dry from 30s down to 29s... best 28.8 before the rain comes and then in the 33s and bad laps 34s.

So I don't know how you a good 1.5 seconds quicker than in the dry ?
I did those times in private testing, in yesterday's practice race my best lap was 28:6 and most of the time in 29. So difference is probably smaller :) but in the rain your faster. My best laps are 34's I think, maybe sometimes 33

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I did those times in private testing, in yesterday's practice race my best lap was 28:6 and most of the time in 29. So difference is probably smaller :) but in the rain your faster. My best laps are 34's I think, maybe sometimes 33
My pace overall is not great and my usual strength is 1lap pace but 27.9 is my best time in quali mode. So not feeling great there.
But should be a good race

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
My pace overall is not great and my usual strength is 1lap pace but 27.9 is my best time in quali mode. So not feeling great there.
But should be a good race
For me it's the other way around, not so good in qualy but decent pace. But looking forward to tonight

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Just had a test race on my own. 1:29.0 in quali and dry laptimes between 1:29.7 - 1:30.4. The wet is another story, mostly in the 1:35 - 1:36. Will be a loooong race...