PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Catalyuna GP - 01.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 4 - Round 7 - Catalyuna GP - 01.08.18 @8pm UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Always have 2 plans, the normal one, refuel and/or tyres, and plan B is when I have to repair. So hopefully I'll never have to use plan B :D
I have that as well and sometimes I add 1 or 2 strategies depending on the race. I got my main plan done for tonight and we'll see if it works. Atleast I know what I messed up yesterday (with my setup) so I ain't doing that mistake tonight ;)

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I have that as well and sometimes I add 1 or 2 strategies depending on the race. I got my main plan done for tonight and we'll see if it works. Atleast I know what I messed up yesterday (with my setup) so I ain't doing that mistake tonight ;)
Not enough DF? Because you were really fast on the straight even in slipstream you pulled away from me :( or maybe it's just the McLaren :p

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Not enough DF? Because you were really fast on the straight even in slipstream you pulled away from me :( or maybe it's just the McLaren :p
Did a test on monday night with DF at 0/5 and forgot to go back to 2/11 for the race. Understeer into corners and oversteer out of them. It felt like the last 10 laps at Brno all over.

Reactions: igor55

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry guys for T1, spun and could not avoid to hit two of you... Race was a mess... Rear was way to loose, could not even count how many times I spun. T1 and T4 were especially bad. No clue where this came from. Had no issues in my practice before, not sure i messed up with my lobby settings...
I'm watching now @igor55 's hunt on @danjbirch :)

GALACTIK_SKULL2

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2015
Sorry guys for T1, spun and could not avoid to hit two of you... Race was a mess... Rear was way to loose, could not even count how many times I spun. T1 and T4 were especially bad. No clue where this came from. Had no issues in my practice before, not sure i messed up with my lobby settings...
I'm watching now @igor55 's hunt on @danjbirch :)
im sorry if i caused turn 1, the bentley takes a few laps to warm up and my race was fine then it just all went down hill :(

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
That turn 1 was well the worst thing i have ever seen. See you guys next week. Taking time away pretty annoyed

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
That was a frustratingly great race. The Porsche did not like to have someone infront as it made me understeer a bit. But awesome fight @abr_8082 (y)

Reactions: Mr_JayDoubleU

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018
That was a frustratingly great race. The Porsche did not like to have someone infront as it made me understeer a bit. But awesome fight @abr_8082 (y)
But nice call with the tyre change... I should not made my own fault .. but could not hold the pace within the last Laps... Was cathing @abr_8082 but spun... @abr_ 8082 guess you changed your tyres... Didn't expect you in front of me after your pitstop... Congrats @camo.. finally i managed some teampoints...

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
But nice call with the tyre change... I should not made my own fault .. but could not hold the pace within the last Laps... Was cathing @abr_8082 but spun... @abr_ 8082 guess you changed your tyres... Didn't expect you in front of me after your pitstop... Congrats @camo.. finally i managed some teampoints...
Changing tyres was a hit (y) The setup I used seemed to wear them more than before.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
P2 my best result so far this season. Had an amazing start and got from 6th to 3rd by the first corner. Contact in front of me and I went left and though I was racing into P1 but just got collected by the crashing cars and it span me round. Got going and managed to get some places back as people crashed in front of me. Had to go off track to avoid another crash but then had to give place back as I left the track. Was running in 4th but couldn't catch 3rd, @jwvdg I think so pitted lap 10 an added splash of fuel Nd repaired damage. After that had very clean race, @igor55 was relentless and just kept coming at me, by the time everyone pitted I was up to second but Igor just kept coming. Amazingly held him off with some good fair battles and only one bit of contact and finished 19 seconds behind camo so overall very happy. We have a really evenly matched tier with loads of potential winner, well done everyone.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
3th place, again a podium finish, 4 in 5 starts :) first lap ruined my chances of winning the race, so much chaos I had to avoid, I was happy to get through without damage :) but was almost last. Pitted on lap 5 to get clean air worked really good. And from lap 10 to the end I had a great fight with @danjbirch catching up to him 3 times after mistakes from me. Was getting more and more annoyed that I couldn't get passed :p but most fun I've had in a GT3 race ever :D congrats @Camo_C with the win

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Started 11th, made it through the carnage unscaved and got into 2nd on lap 1. T1 of lap 2 Xtrema and I had a weird encounter (Which is being dealt with), unfortunately he went flying off track, possibly my fault, but we have 2 completely different types of footage. After that, I am in P1, and it was up to me so sail to the finish. Made a few mistakes, and also swerved of into some tyres which gave me a bit of damage.
Happy with @jwvdg result, I could see you in P3 i think dude, I was pumped! haha. Glad we've got some more points under our belt.
Grats on the podiums @danjbirch & @igor55
And well done everyone else, 90 minutes is a long one!