PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Ydmyge are you racing tonight...missed you last race.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Game infuriates me sometimes. In practice and even in a quick lap before joining the lobby on race fuel could do 2.02s, was doing so the other night as well. Yes in the race can't get beyond a 2.03.8, yeyes I made a number of silly mistakes spinning and half spinning but to lose a second worth of pace is annoying.

Got annoying great jump at the start as well only to mess up. Ah well next time, but maybe not next week if Internet not on (see barca thread)

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Race report .
Running well in 4th for a while.
Then.......
Oversteer
Spin
Oversteer
Spin
Repeat

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Qualy - car felt good and qualified 5th (moved up to fourth as someone had a penalty)

Race - got a good start and got up to third but the car felt awful, nothing like practice! was loose and all over the place. Managed to keep it on the road just and somehow gain on second place but half spun coming out of turn 4 as it was a case of either hit the car in front or spin. Came back on in 7th but the car in front immediately spun so I got up to 6. Was then battling with @SMdeadpool again in the ever glorious sounding bentley and managed to get past him after he made a mistake. Pitted late and came back out in 6th as @SMdeadpool had managed to undercut me so tried to gain back time and put pressure on him and finally on the last lap he made a mistake but I could not capitalise as my tyres had gone off.

Anyway great racing again guys - this league seems really competitive now. Looking forward to next weeks race already!

Reactions: ayrton_z75

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Results are updated. @Andy81287 sorry I don't have your qualification time. Do you have it?

jimmdasen

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
I was training for the race everyday because I could this week but can not do it when I start working againe.so I'm not as fast as I was now ?
I heard you said i lagd I had trouble with internet all day. have never had a problem before hope it was only today ?
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong with my headphones? I could not hear you when I put on them
Thanks for a good race fun o be back in aor?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@K17RSW what happened with you? DNF?
Run out of fuel?

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Q my Number keyboard add with mapped Key for pitlane Speed disconnected while i exit box so i piaggio the button but nothing happened and +1 position in grid. Grrrrr

I restore wired for Number keyboard.
R good race for me good pace,only One error. I finished last but only for 10 sec penality, wrong. I no make mistake in pit enter,Tomorrow i make steward enquiry for this penality

Thank you all

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I was training for the race everyday because I could this week but can not do it when I start working againe.so I'm not as fast as I was now ?
I heard you said i lagd I had trouble with internet all day. have never had a problem before hope it was only today ?
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong with my headphones? I could not hear you when I put on them
settings/devices/audio devices/outpu to headphones - all audio

Reactions: jimmdasen

ayrton_z75

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2016
Q:2 very good lap for me
R: 4 ( I hope 3)
I think @jimmdasen start on the wrong side of the track and then all cars had to start in the wrong side.. @jimmdasen had a big lag then I try to pass him immediately. I take first position but only for a few of corner he repass me because he's very faster then me. I fight for 2 laps whit an other lambo. He was faster then me but I saw that probably to avoid me he spun..Then @Slicker gave me a lot of pressure and then he pass me and for the rest of race we drive very close whit a gap of 2/3 sec. But he was very very consistent whitout any errors. No possibility for me to reduce gap.. I pitted on 24 lap and I take a penalty same the last race on the entry line. I try to make a steward enquiry for this tomorrow. I want my podium.. sorry @Michel--NL. When I come out from the box I'm in third position whit 10 second to @Slicker.
Best compliments to all..

Reactions: Slicker and Lunadix

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Q:2 very good lap for me
R: 4 ( I hope 3)
I think @jimmdasen start on the wrong side of the track and then all cars had to start in the wrong side.. @jimmdasen had a big lag then I try to pass him immediately. I take first position but only for a few of corner he repass me because he's very faster then me. I fight for 2 laps whit an other lambo. He was faster then me but I saw that probably to avoid me he spun..Then @Slicker gave me a lot of pressure and then he pass me and for the rest of race we drive very close whit a gap of 2/3 sec. But he was very very consistent whitout any errors. No possibility for me to reduce gap.. I pitted on 24 lap and I take a penalty same the last race on the entry line. I try to make a steward enquiry for this tomorrow. I want my podium.. sorry @Michel--NL. When I come out from the box I'm in third position whit 10 second to @Slicker.
Best compliments to all..
jimmdasen was correct - pole is always on the inside for 1st corner - great battle for many laps, though - kept me under pressure nearly the whole race

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
to be honest, i had at least as much practice as you, but you were on tier 1/2 pace from the first time i saw you in practice - think you would be better off in a higher tier. we lowly tier 5 guys are not going to give you much competition with that sort of pace :)

Reactions: SMdeadpool

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
my stream from last night

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Qualy - car felt good and qualified 5th (moved up to fourth as someone had a penalty)

Race - got a good start and got up to third but the car felt awful, nothing like practice! was loose and all over the place. Managed to keep it on the road just and somehow gain on second place but half spun coming out of turn 4 as it was a case of either hit the car in front or spin. Came back on in 7th but the car in front immediately spun so I got up to 6. Was then battling with @SMdeadpool again in the ever glorious sounding bentley and managed to get past him after he made a mistake. Pitted late and came back out in 6th as @SMdeadpool had managed to undercut me so tried to gain back time and put pressure on him and finally on the last lap he made a mistake but I could not capitalise as my tyres had gone off.

Anyway great racing again guys - this league seems really competitive now. Looking forward to next weeks race already!
shame that, you had good pace early on, i was struggling to stay with you till you spun - unlucky, mate

SMdeadpool

Formula Karter
Feb 5, 2018
Damage limitation......

Quali P10

Never got a clear attempt at a flying lap so had to settle with what I had.

Race P5

Slow start getting tyres up to temp, moved up a few spots as other drivers span found myself following @luckynumber72. After a few laps behind I decided to have a punt at some F1 strats and attempt an undercut and it actually worked!! Managed to hold position...... Just! Difficult track for a pad user so fairly happy with the result.

SMdeadpool

Formula Karter
Feb 5, 2018
One other thing, which by the looks of it has been discussed already. I can understand every new mid season entry has to start somewhere but looking into qualifying times @jimmdasen would have been starting on the front row of tier 4!

Reactions: Lunadix

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 6
R: 3

Qualification :rolleyes: I got out of the garage and noticed that my sound was a little bit loud..so turning it down and before I knew I was speeding in the pit lane...2 grid penalty :censored:

Nice close racing in the beginning. Then I made some small errors and lost the drivers in front of me. Then I had @SMdeadpool at 3 seconds behind me...was thinking to pit if he was coming to close. Luckily that did not happened. Because @ayrton_z75 got a 10 seconds penalty I climbed to 3th place :)