PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Circuit de Barcelona - Catalyuna GP - 01.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Circuit de Barcelona - Catalyuna GP - 01.08.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 7 - Circuit de Barcelona - Catalyuna GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 1st 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying. Grid based on reserve championship standings.
- Endurance Race: 52 laps (51+1)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 29 July 2018 - 06:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Stating order
1533149040245.png

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no show:
- @SMdeadpool
- @Xiee
- @fearmulle
- @Andy81287

Uninformed no show:
- @Ydmyge

Last edited:

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Send me the invite next week @Michel--NL but there is a chance I will be missing as moving home and might not have Internet by Wednesday, just advanced warning but I hope to make it but if not that will be why

Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Send me the invite next week @Michel--NL but there is a chance I will be missing as moving home and might not have Internet by Wednesday, just advanced warning but I hope to make it but if not that will be why
Ok. I will do

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
i love this track. any idea of race pace lap time? yesterday night i make a first 20 lap with full tank and i stay on 1.47 but setup is very bad. i have to work on

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
one of my least favourite tracks on the game, as is hockenheim - not looking forward to 90 minutes of this one

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll be on for some practice around 7 bst if anyone wants to join me

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
news on lap time? yesterday night an hour of test but i start a war with my steering wheels so very bad night. nothing under 1.47 for now

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
news on lap time? yesterday night an hour of test but i start a war with my steering wheels so very bad night. nothing under 1.47 for now
1 hour for me too - mostly 47s - did manage a 46.8 but got pinged in last corner ;)

Reactions: Lunadix

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
At this game You must know how make a setup. I'm not.

Nothing go ok until now.

I Hope to make a good race,i love this track
You can also ask for help from other drivers in other tiers. There are many that are good at setups that are willing to help (y)

Reactions: Lunadix