PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Donington Park GP - 18.07.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 5 - Donington Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 18th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 41 laps (1+40)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 24 June 2018 - 13:00
- Race start time: 24 June 2018 - 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no show:
- @luckynumber72
- @fearmulle
- @jimmdasen
- @Xiee

Uninformed no show:
- @Ydmyge

Last edited:

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello all!
And welcome to my home track!
Expect a full stat attack throughout all tiers over the next week-but you lucky guys get FAST FACT #1.

FAST FACT #1:
Donington Park GP made its first appearance in Season 2 of AOR GT3.

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
ok i love this track, and i think yesterday night i fix the problem with my audi that destroy my last race! Bad setup!!! Now someone have an idea of pole lap time and race pace lap time (not on rain)?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Did some tests, but more for fine tuning and can't remember the time.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll be setting up a public practice lobby in about 15 mins

Reactions: Lunadix

SMdeadpool

Formula Karter
Feb 5, 2018
Reading the rules regarding pit stops this morning. I'm I right in thinking lap 35 is the last lap you must pit on?

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
reading weather center :

Weather progression is Real-Time

so what does it mean? sincro to race ok divide race in equal section for each weather slot. Real time? race can turn in rain at any lap? what does it mean?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
reading weather center :

Weather progression is Real-Time

so what does it mean? sincro to race ok divide race in equal section for each weather slot. Real time? race can turn in rain at any lap? what does it mean?
i believe it's sync to race - my testing shows rain between 20 and 35 minutes in

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Anyone got an idea of dry race pace? Can get to 1.30 but get the feeling that might not be enough

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reading the rules regarding pit stops this morning. I'm I right in thinking lap 35 is the last lap you must pit on?
If the first the driver is starting with lap 37 then it is not possible anymore to do your mandatory pitstop.

Reactions: SMdeadpool

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
How many drivers did we having missing for that one ?

Good going everyone just couldn't keep up when it went to wet