PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 3 - Indianapolis Road Course

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 4th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying. Starting order is reversed championship standings.
- Endurance Race: 63 laps (1+62)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 13 May 2018 - 02:00

● Starting order (info):
1530727663582.png

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:
- @DeviousDoley
- @Xiee
- @ThatFozzyFella

Uninformed No Show:
- @Fin Kelly

Last edited:

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
I have done a grand total of two laps on this configuartion so really need to get some practice in, no idea what kind of times I will be able to get. I hope the temperatures outside cool a bit as last night was really humid where I am and doing that on a controller is not pleasent on the hands lol

Reactions: Lunadix

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
someone want to make practice this evening? 21.30 uk time more or less

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
And an important note! Watch the pit exit :)
After the end of the pit wall, the natural urge is to swing left onto the track, but you've got to stay right of the braking markers. Feels a little unnatural at first.
To avoid penalties, made a clip to show the exit :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Andy81287 @ayrton_z75 @DeviousDoley @fearmulle @Fin Kelly @K17RSW @luckynumber72 @Lunadix @Michel--NL @Slicker @SMdeadpool @ThatFozzyFella @Wrenner93 @Xiee @Ydmyge @Boniface-8

Please read this :)

Reverse startingorder:

To get into the right position for race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and evryone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone are in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (55mph, warming tyres and brakes up to formation point). It is easy to see on the mini-map when evryone looks to be in place.

Example:
I'm supposed to start in 2nd position but the game makes me start from 13th. I will then go in the middle of the track in around 20mph to get up to the front. Once I get up to the front, I lower my speed, go to one side off the track and look to see if I need to let someone by. Once everything looks to be ok on the mini-map, I hope that the pole sitter goes up to ordinary formation lap speed.

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Looking forward to racing and getting to know some of you guys what sort of times are good round here . Aiming to be involved around mid pack

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
in race setup my best is 1.25.8, in second session i try something but i dont go under 1.26.1... race pace about 1.26.5 - 1.27.5
Hoping to be around that pace. Managed 26.2 with full fuel once the tyres warmed up then in the low 27's high 26's area, so hopefully I can be on pace with you guys . Looking forward to Wednesday

Reactions: Slicker and Lunadix

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
1530714483440.png

Clarification on Reverse Grid procedure for Round 3 and Round 7

*)
Round 3 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) Round 1 and Round 2
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) one of the two previous rounds
3. All other drivers

Round 7 grid will be determined as follows:
1. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 5 out of the 6 previous rounds
2. Reverse grid of drivers who completed (finished) at least 3 out of the 6 previous rounds
3. All other drivers in reverse order

Last edited:

Xiee

Formula Karter
Feb 14, 2018
I have a work related dinner tonight, I am not sure I can make it back in time of the race. I'll try though!

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL