PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8pm UK time

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
mmmm i'm looking at result and standings and start order for tonight. but there is an error in position?

is not correct this starting order?

Lunadix
Luckynumber72
MIchel-nL
smdeadpool
k17rsw
fearmulle
andy81287
rslicker
ayrton_z75
xiee
deviousdoley
wrenner93
ydmyge
thatfozzyfella
fin kelly
boniface-8

???

P.S. Please use forum and not psn chat because i cant see thattttt

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
mmmm i'm looking at result and standings and start order for tonight. but there is an error in position?

Lunadix
Luckynumber72
MIchel-nL
smdeadpool
k17rsw
fearmulle
andy81287
rslicker
ydmyge
wrenner93
deviousdoley
xiee
ayrton_z75
boniface-8
fin kelly
thatfozzyfella
???

ops

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Lunadix
Luckynumber72
MIchel-nL
smdeadpool
k17rsw
fearmulle
andy81287
rslicker
ayrton_z75
xiee
deviousdoley
wrenner93
ydmyge
thatfozzyfella
fin kelly
boniface-8

???

You you are right..it was wrong

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
for what i see the correct order is:

i hope it help you

Lunadix
Luckynumber72
MIchel-nL
smdeadpool
k17rsw
fearmulle
andy81287
rslicker
ydmyge
wrenner93
deviousdoley
xiee
ayrton_z75
boniface-8
fin kelly
thatfozzyfella

• Winner
Reactions: Michel--NL

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
in mine really last 3 position are reversed too but i dont know if is right or not

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
in mine really last 3 position are reversed too but i dont know if is right or not
DNS always start at last and don't get the benefit of reversed order. For @Boniface-8 it is his first race, so that is last.

Thnxs for your help ?

Reactions: Lunadix

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I also think that @Fin Kelly will not be around. Did not see him the last two races.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
New starting order for tonight
1530727602019.png

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Great racing tonight guys. Had some good battles but mainly a lonely race for me. Happy to have climbed to mid pack for the end. Got some footage which ill try and upload tomorrow. Also i was in a group of cars lapping me just wanted to get opinions of those guys around me as I was trying to build a gap but if that didn't work would let you guys back through. Hope that's okay . I think @Michel--NL you were one of the guys that lapped me

Reactions: Michel--NL

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Well that was a RACE

Coming into this one I was not expecting a lot as I had not had chance to practice much or do a race simulation
Managed to avoid any turn one trouble and come out in the lead. Was chased by someone in a Bentley - I could hear that thing coming even over my Lambo's V!0!
Stayed ahead and got into a rhythm which enabled me to keep building my lead until I took my pitstop on lap 50.
I had so little practice I did not even know where the pit entrance was and had never driven in it! I thought I was going to loose coming into the pits lol
Anyway managed to keep my lead and then just got to the finish for my first ever AOR win

Great racing again and really looking forward to the rest of the season now!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Pfffff good racing guys. I'm still sweating :)
Most of the race it was lonely. After my stop I changed tyres, but somehow they where sliding a lot and couldn't go as fast as before.

Congratulations @luckynumber72 and I think it was the Merc of @SMdeadpool with all that noise :)
@Boniface-8 I had no problems with you...good racing ?

@Ydmyge what happend?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Well that was a RACE

Coming into this one I was not expecting a lot as I had not had chance to practice much or do a race simulation
Managed to avoid any turn one trouble and come out in the lead. Was chased by someone in a Bentley - I could hear that thing coming even over my Lambo's V!0!
Stayed ahead and got into a rhythm which enabled me to keep building my lead until I took my pitstop on lap 50.
I had so little practice I did not even know where the pit entrance was and had never driven in it! I thought I was going to loose coming into the pits lol
Anyway managed to keep my lead and then just got to the finish for my first ever AOR win

Great racing again and really looking forward to the rest of the season now!

well done, mate :)

Reactions: luckynumber72