PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 4 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 29th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 37 laps (1+36)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 10 June 2018 - 01:00
- Race start time: 10 June 2018 - 02:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:

Boniface-8

AOR iRacing GTE S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Now I have my first race in our teir under my belt be good to get to know some of you so if anyone fancies any practice lobby's for setup work just drop me a message and I'd be up for joining

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
any idea of good qualify lap time? tonight around 22.00 uk time i'm online if someone want to make practice

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
other tiers talking about postponing this race - something to do with guys twatting a bit of leather around - hope this tier keeps it's priorities straight ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Andy81287 @ayrton_z75 @DeviousDoley @fearmulle @Fin Kelly @K17RSW @luckynumber72 @Lunadix @Michel--NL @Slicker @SMdeadpool @ThatFozzyFella @Wrenner93 @Xiee @Ydmyge @Boniface-8

The staff have been discussing on what to do with the race on Wednesday since England and Croatia plays in the World Cup Semi Final. We have decided that each tier will have a vote to decide what that tier wants to do.

I have put a poll in the OP. Go there and react Yes to move the race or No to race as planned on Wednesday.

If you like to discuss this, please do so in a grown up manner and respect other peoples opinions (y)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Poll closes Monday 10.00PM UK time.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Andy81287 @ayrton_z75 @DeviousDoley @fearmulle @Fin Kelly @K17RSW @luckynumber72 @Lunadix @Michel--NL @Slicker @SMdeadpool @ThatFozzyFella@Wrenner93 @Xiee @Ydmyge @Boniface-8

Okay the poll is not going to work because I can's see who did what :(
I have removed it.

The new solution :)
react AGREE to move the race or DISAGREE to race as planned on Wednesday to this post. You have to give your vote before tomorrow Monday evening 10.00PM UK time.
Because I can't react on my own post, I will post it here: DISAGREE, I want to race Wednesday as planned ;)

STANDINGS
Race 11th July: 4
(@Michel--NL, @Slicker, @Andy81287, @Xiee)

Race 29th August: 8
(@Wrenner93, @K17RSW, @Lunadix, @ayrton_z75, @Boniface-8, @SMdeadpool, @luckynumber72, @fearmulle)

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Andy81287 @ayrton_z75 @DeviousDoley @fearmulle @Fin Kelly @K17RSW @luckynumber72 @Lunadix @Michel--NL @Slicker @SMdeadpool @ThatFozzyFella@Wrenner93 @Xiee @Ydmyge @Boniface-8

I have removed it.

react AGREE to move the race or DISAGREE to race as planned on Wednesday to this post. You havet o give your vote before tomorrow evening 10.00PM UK time.
Because I can't react on my own post, I will post it here: DISAGREE, I want to race Wednesday as planned ;)

STANDINGS
Race 11th July: 2
Race 29th August: 0
am i not right in thinking that if we postpone this we will not be able to re-run if we have problems with another race?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
am i not right in thinking that if we postpone this we will not be able to re-run if we have problems with another race?
Yes you are right. So if these race will be postponed and we have another race with problems, then that race will not be re-run.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
HERE IS MY SUGGESTION:
-The Event runs.
-If no other races suffer issues then it is re-ran at the end of the season with the Round 11 counting for points, not Round 4.
-If an event suffers issues than that race is re-ran instead, and the results from Round 4 stand.

Wrenner93

Semi-Pro Karter
May 23, 2018

I have removed it.

react AGREE to move the race or DISAGREE to race as planned on Wednesday to this post. You havet o give your vote before tomorrow evening 10.00PM UK time.

STANDINGS
Race 11th July: 2
Race 29th August: 0
I won’t let me react so mine is a green tick

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@DeviousDoley @luckynumber72 @SMdeadpool @ThatFozzyFella @Xiee @Ydmyge @Boniface-8
Can we please have your votes :)
For now it is a Tie and that means we are going to postpone the race to 29th of August.

I have removed it.

react AGREE to move the race or DISAGREE to race as planned on Wednesday to this post. You have to give your vote before tomorrow Monday evening 10.00PM UK time.

STANDINGS
Race 11th July: 4
(@Michel--NL, @Slicker, @fearmulle, @Andy81287)

Race 29th August: 4
(@Wrenner93, @K17RSW, @Lunadix, @ayrton_z75)