PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time

fearmulle

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 29, 2018
@fearmulle kind words my friend thank you.

I look at tier one and take around two to three seconds off normally but doing that leaves me around a second down on a track am struggling for consistency on, wish we had raced already at this place tbh
From what i remember, lap times are heavily based on setup. At least for me. I struggled a lot as well last time i did practice.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
a few laps again tonight - best was 1:37.4 but plenty time to find there

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
for those who were in the practice race last night - argos have come through, new headset ready to go, i'll be able to hear both sides of my car tonight ;)

Reactions: luckynumber72

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i hit pit request on lap 31 last night - then realised i didn't know where the pit-entry was, missed it first time - good job i left a spare lap to find it ;)

Reactions: luckynumber72

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Enjoyed these past few races... sad that this one didn't turn out too well, spun early on:( and was thereafter relegated to the back of the pack...

if i could improve the game, would be to be able to tell if someone has pitted or not... does crew chief provide this information?? :unsure:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
What an ********* race. It felt I was driving on ice. Every corner I had the most trouble to not make the car spin :(
I tried the softs but still no grip...worst race ever. And that's my race report.

Congratulations to @ayrton_z75 for taking the win (y)

And to our champion @Slicker :)

Reactions: ayrton_z75

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Enjoyed these past few races... sad that this one didn't turn out too well, spun early on:( and was thereafter relegated to the back of the pack...

if i could improve the game, would be to be able to tell if someone has pitted or not... does crew chief provide this information?? :unsure:
No it doesn't. Its a bit of a gamble to check the distance where they are driving.