PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.18 @8pm UK time

Fred Ogega

F1 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2016
@Slicker , congratulations on the championship win.... hopefully you shall join the other speedsters at tier 1 now! :p:)

@Michel--NL , congratulations on the 2nd place finish.... as the tier moderator, i have to appreciate the hard work that you put in.... i don't think any other tier has their updates provided as fast as you do... (y) bravo

ayrton_z75

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2016
Yeahhhh.. finally my first victory in this season.. very hard to rest concentrate whit @Slicker put me a lot of pressure.. he passed me on track and I think I lost the possibility to win. But I don't remember that he have a 1 sec penalty.. only 1 minute after the end I realised that I win.. very good battle whit @Slicker for all the race specially in the last 5 laps when he went out to the box very close to me..

Fred Ogega

F1 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Yeahhhh.. finally my first victory in this season.. very hard to rest concentrate whit @Slicker put me a lot of pressure.. he passed me on track and I think I lost the possibility to win. But I don't remember that he have a 1 sec penalty.. only 1 minute after the end I realised that I win.. very good battle whit @Slicker for all the race specially in the last 5 laps when he went out to the box very close to me..
congratulations on the race win! fifth on the grid to go on to take the race win.... :cool:(y).... would love to see your race pov/replay

ayrton_z75

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2016
Congrats to @Slicker to win the tier and for making me suffer every turn of this championship.
Congratulation to @Michel--NL for managing 15 drivers in 10 race.
Congrats to my friend @Lunadix for introducing me on the simulation drive game and to joining every practise day whit me. I think we take the third place on the team championship..
congratulations everyone to have every race night an aggressive but safe drive.

ayrton_z75

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2016
congratulations on the race win! fifth on the grid to go on to take the race win.... :cool:(y).... would love to see your race pov/replay
I try to post it but I think the key of my race is on the first corner when all drivers in front of me arrived too long on the corner and i take second position. And on the good pass I had for all the race

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
After last race with a good position this night Good race too.
Congratulations to all driver for the season.
Congratulations to my mate @ayrton_z75 for his first fantastic win.
I love to race with all of you drivers, I hope to race other times.

Thank you to moderator for all work they do.

fearmulle

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 29, 2018
That was a fun race, but also an incredible frustrating challenge.
Q 11 - R 3.
Was a bit “sigh” when seeing the quali times, was sure it would be a nightmare to keep up.
After 6 people decided they needed a picnic and I was 5, things looked better.
Now the frustrating thing.
My steering wheel was having a tantrum the whole race. Double shifting, both up and down. Several times per lap, plus it often got stuck in 3rd or 4rd. Had to press several times before anything happen.
In case someone don’t know the effect of double shifting down, especially from 3 to 1, it usually result in a violent spin. Somehow I managed to avoid that, despite the wheels attempt to mess it up.
The last 8 laps with @SMdeadpool on my tale, the wheel went completely nuts, I dunno how I managed to hold it on the black. I can only imagine my driving style from his POV must have looked awful :geek:

SMdeadpool

Formula Karter
Feb 5, 2018
Q6

Disappointed with that, set better times

R4

Great race even though I spun at the chicane on lap 1 found myself in 10th to many things happened to list them all but after all the pit stops were done I was fighting for 3rd but 4th in the end. Congrats to @Slicker on winning this league. And thank you to @Michel--NL for putting the work in for the season, really enjoyed it See you all again next season.

Boniface-8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Another tough race. One lap speed is there in quali. come the race just not been comfortable with the rear end of the car these last few races.
First season under my belt done now though so Should be plenty of time to improve that before next season

Reactions: Michel--NL

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
yeah, we've had a few good battles this season, good to see you get the win - you deserved one :)

Reactions: ayrton_z75

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Qualy - I was mega happy with second as was expecting to be mid field at best, but made some setup changes after the practice race on tuesday and managed to improve my lap times

Race - another frustrating one. I was leading after turn one and steadily building a gap on @ayrton_z75 when a few laps in I ran wide at the last corner and went over the curb, like i had done god know how many times before in practice, qualy and the race. It caused the car to pitch right and into the pit wall causing damage, a slow lap as I crawled back to the pits and a tortuously slow pitstop. When I came out I was lapping at the same pace as the leaders but was over a minute down. Managed to claw back a couple of positions as the race went on but definitely yet another case of what could have been.

Anyway congratulation to @ayrton_z75 on the win and again to our champion @Slicker

Really enjoyed racing against you guys this year and hopefully we will all be back in the same league again next season - make it happen @Michel--NL ;) who I just want to thank for doing a great job of hosting and moderating the league this season. As is the case with marshals in physical racing without the mods and hosts we would not be able to go racing so thank you all!

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Well I thought I had just sneaked past you @Michel--NL but having to miss the double points at Barcelona and a few poor races cost me that second place to you, congrats on the consistency over the season and thank you for hosting the league as well, it hasn't missed a beat I would say.

The race was a pain, I don't enjoy the track really. Qualifying I messed up and didn't get an ok lap till right at the end. The start was decent till I spun early on. Decided to pit early even thought damage wasn't bad to give me clear track. It worked up to sixth but I was still behind some guys I hoped to jump during the pit stage, mainly due to silly small mistakes. Had got past @Lunadix with a few laps to go but out braked my self into the following corner and just couldn't get close enough or stay fast enough consistently.

Hopefully I can join again next season and be alongside a similar group of racers as this was far more enjoyable than the half season of GT3 I done in season 9 for sure but I need to wait and see what the script is with work and stuff first.

Congrats again to @Slicker on the championship and thank you all for the great racing all season.