PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sorry guys. I fear I cannot make it this evening. Internet has been on and off the last few hours and provider is telling they don't expect it to be solved before tomorrow morning.... ?
ok..thnxs for telling and I hope it will be better next week.

Wrenner93

Semi-Pro Karter
May 23, 2018
Note to self when in the pits don’t put slick on ? sorry to anyone that I got in the way of was so hard to limp back to my pit ?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Note to self when in the pits don’t put slick on ? sorry to anyone that I got in the way of was so hard to limp back to my pit ?
That's what I always check in the ready screen and to be sure I also check it in the car management. I don't trust PC2 with that ;)

Reactions: Wrenner93

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

58:44 shows me double-tapping the limiter button and getting a humungous penalty - how do i take this one to the stewards to ask for a reduction?

apart from that mostly a great race ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
  • Informative
Reactions: Slicker

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Qualy - was not expecting great things and I did not get them

Race - too many mistakes and the car just was not the same as what I had during testing. At least I got some points I guess but that is all I can take from this race

Great racing though guys was expecting carnage but was a clean race from what I saw ?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 6
R: 2 (for now ;))
Pit strategy: Get a new set of wet tyres

Did not had high hopes for this one. But it turned out to be a nice race, did not expected that second place.
Had some nice battles with most of the drivers. After the pit stop I was in 6th place and thought ok this will be the finish place, because no one is changing tyres. But I got to second :)

Who did change tyres? It sure helped me a lot to stay on track.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Qualifying I was surprised to take pole, had contemplated not doing quali at all but glad I did, had to brush up on the pole sitters guidelines though lol

Race was a two parter first half good with some small mistakes but when I pitted lap 28 I hit the wall with that small chicane and spun, the time lost turning around and thus repairing the damage cost me a possible win and almost defo podium.

I did change tyres and was much quicker at the end but had a number of moments trying to hard to catch up the lost time from pits, without pit mistake different race.

Onto next week

Reactions: Michel--NL

SMdeadpool

Formula Karter
Feb 5, 2018
Slow and steady wins the race?....

Quali: P4

Again for the second week in a row managed to pull out my fastest lap ever so can't complain.

Race: P1

Definitely did not have the pace to win this, felt like I was defending from someone ever lap! Managed to have an incident and spin free race which made the difference.

Did intend to change tyres at the stop but they just weren't for some reason... But then again if they were changed then I wouldn't have got the result I did.

fearmulle

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 29, 2018
Well that was a mixed race. Much more slippery than during training.
Was fun being 2nd, the time it lasted ?
Rain is not my strong side, and this track is really nuts in wet.
I had my good, and bad laps. Especially the hairpin, was giving me hell. I spun several times going out of it, lost the rear, and i turned around, like in slow motion. jeeez that was frustrating.
On lap 24 i had a clash with @Wrenner93 i think it was, right after the hairpin, i saw him spin too late, and just couldn't avoid him. So had a headbanger with him, getting 15 dmg front. could be much worse, hope he didnt get more than me.
Oh, i didn't change tires, i should have, as i was running on soap the last 8 laps or so. My video clearly shows that ?

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Q 10
I hate this track. Real. I hate Rain.
So for me 20 oclock is really a race but in my home to be ready. If race start at 20.15 my Life Will bè better.... So i make all' possible error. I put race setup, so i make qualify with 90liter fuel and wet tyres!!! I see that only at 1 minute from end of qualify. First time i exit from box the game dont take my pressure in pit Speed button and i'm penalized of 2 position in grid.

R 9
I hate this track. I Just say that. I made some error. An accident at First time when a car spin in front of me, and game give me penality and mandatory to give back position (in game penality error are **** but we have to accept them i think, nothing versus @Slicker but there is many error in penality like this and what we can do in this case?)
Next i resist to idea to retire me,for respect versus organization work, and my family stress to give me time to race with you :)

See next week

Ps compliments to winner and to @Slicker ever fast

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
So I want to say something. In the future could the inclusion of free trials before qualifications be evaluated? 10 minutes would be enough, to try the car, take the pace etc. etc. and check that everything is in order.
In addition, 10 minutes NOT mandatory would give way to arrive even with little delay.

• Agree

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
didn't need to change tyres, gentle braking all race meant i had plenty tread left at the end - just completely stuffed my pitstop - so rattled by the penalty i stopped short of the box and sat for a few seconds before i realised nothing was happening - still able to maintain the lead, despite being hassled by a backmarker and pushed into a couple of mistakes. was slower at the end than the cars who had changed tyres, but the gap was good enough.

@Lunadix i get what you say about the penalties, and i may well deserve it, just seemed a bit harsh at the time - we'll see what the stewards say ;)

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Well that was a mixed race. Much more slippery than during training.
Was fun being 2nd, the time it lasted ?
Rain is not my strong side, and this track is really nuts in wet.
I had my good, and bad laps. Especially the hairpin, was giving me hell. I spun several times going out of it, lost the rear, and i turned around, like in slow motion. jeeez that was frustrating.
On lap 24 i had a clash with @Wrenner93 i think it was, right after the hairpin, i saw him spin too late, and just couldn't avoid him. So had a headbanger with him, getting 15 dmg front. could be much worse, hope he didnt get more than me.
Oh, i didn't change tires, i should have, as i was running on soap the last 8 laps or so. My video clearly shows that ?
decent result for fearslix racing - well done, mate ;)