PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.18 @8pm UK time

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
didn't need to change tyres, gentle braking all race meant i had plenty tread left at the end - just completely stuffed my pitstop - so rattled by the penalty i stopped short of the box and sat for a few seconds before i realised nothing was happening - still able to maintain the lead, despite being hassled by a backmarker and pushed into a couple of mistakes. was slower at the end than the cars who had changed tyres, but the gap was good enough.

@Lunadix i get what you say about the penalties, and i may well deserve it, just seemed a bit harsh at the time - we'll see what the stewards say ;)
@Slicker i think you don't deserve it. sure is an error. i only say that error happens, if we change in game penality so may be a problem because the major error are in touch, or little cut of track ecc eccc.. only this. i'm afraid for your problem and happy that this don't destroy your race.

if i remember i hear some "[email protected]@kk" in earphone :D ... when you have problem with a backmarker?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Slicker i think you don't deserve it. sure is an error. i only say that error happens, if we change in game penality so may be a problem because the major error are in touch, or little cut of track ecc eccc.. only this. i'm afraid for your problem and happy that this don't destroy your race.

if i remember i hear some "[email protected]@kk" in earphone :D ... when you have problem with a backmarker?
yeah, sorry about that - i really should know better than to come on the mic during a race - i was angry with the penalty and trying to make back as much time as possible and really didn't need the hassle of a backmarker trying to overtake - still should have kept my mouth shut ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
So I want to say something. In the future could the inclusion of free trials before qualifications be evaluated? 10 minutes would be enough, to try the car, take the pace etc. etc. and check that everything is in order.
In addition, 10 minutes NOT mandatory would give way to arrive even with little delay.
You have an whole week to try the car ;) And everyone is free to do an test race before we start.

The races start at 8.00pm for all platforms and for every league. That's not something we are going to change. The next request will be to start at 8.30pm.
And we have to take in mind that racers are from different time zones. Where it is with us 8PM (mine is 9PM) we have players with local time at 12PM, in the middle of the night ?

Lunadix

F1 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2016
@Michel--NL i try the car every week. I say another thing. Start with qualify is difficult because its good to "go on fire" with free practice but ok no problem

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL i try the car every week. I say another thing. Start with qualify is difficult because its good to "go on fire" with free practice but ok no problem
I know you tried the car...notice the winky ;)

We reduced the qualification time this season from 15 to 10 minutes to make it harder to set a good lap. If we are doing an practice before it, then in my opinion we could just make the qualification time back to 15 minutes.

Reactions: Lunadix

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

stewards say 10 secs not 50 :)

Reactions: Lunadix

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Results are updated with the time penalty from @Slicker reduced to 10 seconds.
I did not updated the race time...it is 27C in my house and way to hot to re-calculate this ?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Results are updated with the time penalty from @Slicker reduced to 10 seconds.
I did not updated the race time...it is 27C in my house and way to hot to re-calculate this ?
feel a bit guilty now - wasn't expecting the reduction to give me the win back ?